International automakers, spare-part manufacturers and tyre manufacturers
are increasingly prefer to use Turkey as a regional export hub because of its
political stability and enormity of the domestic market.Turkey is situated at a
confluence of three continents which provides it a great geo-political location
for business. The country is next to affluent Europe and a booming Middle East
and is a part of Asia, enabling the country emerge as regional headquarter,
serving three continents.
According to “Turkey Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2017” - In 2011, production based supply has increased in limited levels in Turkish tire industry while the demand marked considerable growth in general. The tire production in Turkey has witnessed almost 10% increase in 2011 when compared with previous year figures. It is forecasted that Turkey tire market in terms of volume is set to grow at the compounded annual growth rate of 4.9% till 2017. It is anticipated that new tire technology and global distribution network in the confluence region will be adapted by major manufacturers to remain dominant in the market.
“Turkey Tyres Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2017” elaborates following particulars:
• Global Tyres Market Size, Market Share and Forecast till 2017
• Turkey Tyre Market Size, Market Share and Forecast till 2017
• Turkey Tyre Retreading Market, Raw Material Analysis
• Turkey Tyre Import/Export & PEST Analysis
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why you should buy this report
• To gain an in-depth understanding of tyre market in Turkey.
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years.
• To help industry consultants, tyre manufacturers and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials.
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading players.
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs.
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with tyre manufacturers, channel partners, media executives, and vehicle owners. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like newspapers, websites, and proprietary databases.
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Tire Market Outlook
2.1. Market Size
2.1.1. By Value
2.1.2. By Volume
2.2. Market Share
2.2.1. By Region
2.2.2. By Company
2.3. Global Replacement Tire Market
3. Turkey Tyre Industry Outlook
3.1.1. By Volume
3.1.2. By Segment
3.2.1. By Volume
3.2.2. By Value
3.2.3. By Company
3.3. Market Share
3.3.1. By Segment
3.3.2. By Company
4. Tyre Trade
5. Turkey Tyre Industry - PEST Analysis
6. Raw Material Analysis
7. Market Trends & Developments
7.1. High Retreading Players
7.2. Booming Automotive Spare parts industry
7.3. Fleet Management
8. Competitive Landscape
8.2. Goodyear Lastikleri Turk AS
8.3. Turk-Pirelli Lastikleri A.S
8.4. Petlas Lastik Sanayi Ve Ticaret AS
9. Strategic Recommendation
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/automotive-components-market-research-report/turkey-tyre-market-forecast-opportunities-2017.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.