Bags and Luggage Specialist Retailers: Bags and luggage specialist retailers failed to benefit from a good performance for bags and luggage in 2016, chiefly due to competition from other channels. Internet retailing is notably posing a strong challenge at all ends of the pricing spectrum, while also resulting in growing consumer price-sensitivity as consumers can easily compare prices online. Fast fashion apparel and footwear specialist retailers are meanwhile competing increasingly aggressively both on price and in terms of keeping up with fashion trends. Many bags and luggage specialist retailers struggled to swiftly capitalise on the athleisure trend and growing demand for fashionable backpacks in 2016, due to longer lead times in comparison to fast fashion players.
The report examines all retail channels to provide sector insight. Channels include hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounters, convenience stores, mixed retailers, health and beauty retailers, clothing and footwear retailers, furniture and furnishing stores, DIY and hardware stores, durable goods retailers, leisure and personal goods retailers. There are profiles of leading retailers, with analysis of their performance and the challenges they face. There is also analysis of non-store retailing: vending; homeshopping; internet retailing; direct selling, as available.
Product coverage: Bags and Luggage Specialist Retailers, Jewellery and Watch Specialist Retailers, Media Products Stores, Other Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers, Pet Shops and Superstores, Sports Goods Stores, Stationers/Office Supply Stores, Traditional Toys and Games Stores.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
1. Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers: Value Sales, Outlets and Selling Space 2011-2016
2. Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers: Value Sales, Outlets and Selling Space: % Growth 2011-2013
3. Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers GBO Company Shares: % Value 2012-2016
4. Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers LBN Brand Shares: Outlets 2013-2016
5. Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers Forecasts: Value Sales, Outlets and Selling Space 2016-2021
6. Store-based Retailing Outlets by Channel: % Unit Growth 2011-2016
7. Sales in Non-Store Retailing by Channel: % Value Growth 2011-2016
8. Sales in Non-Grocery Specialists by Channel: Value 2011-2016
9. Retailing GBO Company Shares: % Value 2012-2016
10. Retailing GBN Brand Shares: % Value 2013-2016
For More Related Reports: Retailing Market Research Reports
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Our Blog: https://www.bharatbook.com/blog/
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BharatBook3B
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.