United Kingdom provides perfect space for competitive and innovative development
of the automotive and automotive allied sectors. Tyre industry is one of those
sectors which are propelled by growth in automobile sector. Well organized
automotive sector coupled with advanced R&D facility forced tyre industry to
concentrate in the United Kingdom and therefore, UK witnessed concentration of
majority tyre manufacturing facilities and automotive allied business units.
However, there are only 4 major manufacturing tyre units in UK when compared
with other European countries due to expensive labour and stricter government.
According to the report titled “United Kingdom Tyres Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2017”, as migration of population from all across the globe continues in the United Kingdom, the tyres market in the country will continue to flourish. The replacement tyre market is going to continue to witness demand from the consumer market. By 2017, replacement tyre market in the United Kingdom is expected to grow at CAGR of 2.8% by volume to reach 43 Million units. The report forebodes that Medium and Heavy Truck Tyres will report significant growth in terms of sales as well as demand. It is anticipated that new tyre technology and improved distribution network in the United Kingdom will be adapted by major manufacturers to remain dominant in the market. The “United Kingdom Tyres Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2017” report elaborates following particulars :
• Global Tyres Market Size, Share and Forecast till 2017
• United Kingdom Tyres Market size, Share and Forecast till 2017
• United Kingdom Retreading Tyre Market Analysis
• Import & Export Scenario
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report
• To gain an in-depth understanding of tyre market in the United Kingdom.
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years in the United Kingdom.
• To help industry consultants, tyre manufacturers and Dealers to align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials.
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading players.
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs.
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with tyre manufacturers, associations, retailers and consumers. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of more than 3000 paid databases such as newspapers, websites, company annual reports and proprietary databases.
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Tyre Market Outlook
2.1. Market Size
2.1.1. By Value
2.1.2. By Volume
2.2. Market Share
2.2.1. By Region
2.2.2. By Company
2.3. Global Replacement Tyre Market
3. Europe Tyres Market Analysis
3.1 Market Size
3.1.1. By Volume
3.1.2. By Value
3.2 Market Share
3.2.1 By Region
3.2.2. By Company
4. UK Tyres Market Analysis
4.1. Market Size
4.1.1. By Volume
4.1.2. By Value
4.1.3. By Segment
4.2. Market Share
4.2.1. By Channel
4.2.2. By Segment
5. UK Tyre Replacement Market
6. UK Tyres IMPEX
7. UK Tyre Retreading and Recycling Market
8. UK Tyre Industry Market Trends and Development
8.1. Fuel Efficient Tyres
8.2. Tyre Retailing in UK
8.3. Printed Tyres
9. UK Tyre Industry PEST Analysis
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/automotive-components-market-research-report/united-kingdom-tyres-market-forecast-and-opportunities-2017.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.