Dec 07, 2013 : Bharat Book Bureau presents the new report, on 'Uterine Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2013' also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Uterine Cancer. Uterine Cancer - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct’s team.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- A snapshot of the
global therapeutic scenario for Uterine Cancer.
- A review of the Uterine Cancer products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Uterine Cancer pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under
development for Uterine Cancer.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Uterine Cancer pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Azaya Therapeutics, Inc.
Sunshine Biopharma, Inc.
Table of contents :
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage 5
Uterine Cancer Overview 6
Therapeutics Development 7
An Overview of Pipeline Products for Uterine Cancer 7
Uterine Cancer Therapeutics under Development by Companies 9
Uterine Cancer Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 10
Late Stage Products 11
Comparative Analysis 11
Mid Clinical Stage Products 12
Comparative Analysis 12
Early Clinical Stage Products 13
Comparative Analysis 13
Pre-Clinical Stage Products 14
Comparative Analysis 14
Uterine Cancer Therapeutics - Products under Development by Companies 15
Uterine Cancer Therapeutics - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 16
Companies Involved in Uterine Cancer Therapeutics Development 17
Azaya Therapeutics, Inc. 17
EndoCeutics, Inc. 18
Sunshine Biopharma, Inc. 19
Uterine Cancer - Therapeutics Assessment 20
Assessment by Monotherapy Products 20
Assessment by Route of Administration 21
Assessment by Molecule Type 23
Drug Profiles 25
docetaxel liposomal - Drug Profile 25
Product Description 25
Mechanism of Action 25
R&D Progress 25
Angiotensin 1-7 - Drug Profile 27
Product Description 27
Mechanism of Action 27
R&D Progress 27
Adva-27a - Drug Profile 28
Product Description 28
Mechanism of Action 28
R&D Progress 28
acolbifene hydrochloride - Drug Profile 30
Product Description 30
Mechanism of Action 30
R&D Progress 30
Adva-32a - Drug Profile 31
Product Description 31
Mechanism of Action 31
R&D Progress 31
Compound-2 - Drug Profile 32
Product Description 32
Mechanism of Action 32
R&D Progress 32
Uterine Cancer Therapeutics - Drug Profile Updates 33
Uterine Cancer Therapeutics - Dormant Products 39
Uterine Cancer - Product Development Milestones 40
Featured News & Press Releases 40
Aug 12, 2013: Advanomics wins research grant for cancer drug candidate 40
Jun 19, 2013: Sunshine Biopharma's Anticancer Drug Candidate Adva-27a Is Unaffected By Recent Supreme Court Ruling On Patentability Of Human Genes 40
Jan 15, 2013: Advanomics Files New Patent Application For Multidrug Resistance Adva-27a Anticancer Compound 40
Dec 10, 2012: Sunshine Biopharma Completes Another IND-enabling Study Of Adva-27a 41
Jun 13, 2012: Azaya Therapeutics Reports Phase I Clinical Trial Results Of ATI-1123 41
Secondary Research 43
Primary Research 43
Expert Panel Validation 43
Contact Us 44
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/healthcare-market-research-reports/uterine-cancer-pipeline-review-h2-20131.html
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, , company profiles, industry analysis , country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don't match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on linked in : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.