Dec 19, 2013 : Bharat Book Bureau presents the new report, on 'Uzbekistan's Oilfield Services Market 2013' we reviewed the drilling segments, including sidetracking, workovers and well servicing, hydraulic fracturing, coiled tubing operations, and cementing. The report offers a forecast of production rates and meters drilled covering the period from 2013 through 2020.
RPI has kept track of the CIS member states’ oil production sectors for over 20
years, which enables our specialists to develop in-depth analyses of the
opportunities and evolutionary risks associated with production projects in
these countries. We have used the insights and experience gained in this process
as a basis for this report in order to evaluate the growth potential of
Uzbekistan’s oilfield services market.
This study presents detailed data on major oilfield service companies working in Uzbekistan and their historical business performance. It thoroughly reviews the investment climate in each country and potential risks, and analyses new players’ opportunities for entering Uzbekistan’s oilfield services market.
The key sections of the report provide insights on the following:
• Key performance data for the exploration and production sector. This section presents the sector’s major performance indicators: meters drilled, rates of production, and scopes of well servicing and workover operations.
• Overview of major customers. This section looks at customer requirements for drilling, well intervention and enhanced oil recovery applications. It also discusses the sector’s new promising projects.
• Key customer profiles. The section focuses on the companies’ main operating regions and services they provide, as well as on the oilfield service companies’ productive capabilities.
• Medium-term forecast of production and drilling for 2013 through 2020. This section assesses the future prospects of major production projects and producers’ drilling plans.
• Comments on the future of oilfield service providers’ operations in Uzbekistan’s market. The section offers insights on oilfield service companies’ growth prospects in Uzbekistan’s market (in particular identifying promising market segments), analyses the main risks and offers recommendations regarding individual companies’ potential presence in the region.
This product could be an important strategic decision-making tool for oilfield service providers and oilfield service equipment manufacturers that consider Uzbekistan’s market as part of their business growth plans. The report helps evaluate opportunities for oilfield service providers’ involvement in major oil and gas production projects in Uzbekistan and better understand risks and risk mitigation approaches.
The forecasts and assumptions regarding the probable future growth of Uzbekistan’s oilfield services market, including the projections of production and drilling contained in the study, are based on a thorough analysis of information obtained from reliable sources. This allows us to predict growth prospects, opportunities, risks and threats for both the sector as a whole and its individual players.
Table of contents :
1 Main indicators of the oil and gas industry
1.1. Oil and Gas Production
2 Oil Field Services Market of Uzbekistan
2.1. Production and Prospect Drilling
2.2. Well Workover Operations
2.3. Oil Field Equipment Market
2.4. Customer Analysis
2.1.8 JV US KOR Gas Chemical
2.1.9 Tethys Petroleum Limited
2.1.10 JV Aral Sea Operating Company
2.1.11 JV Gissarneftegaz
2.1.12 Kossor Operating Company
2.1.13 Daewoo International Corporation
2.5. Main Contractor Analysis
2.1.14 Oil Exploration Operations Company
2.1.15 Bureau of Geophysical Prospecting (BGP)
2.1.16 ERIELL Corporation S.R.O.
2.1.18 Xibu Drilling
2.1.20 Weatherford International Ltd.
2.1.24 OOO TNG Group
2.1.27 Baker Hughes
2.1.28 Gazprom International (Zarubezhneftegaz)
2.6. Hydrocarbon production projections for 2013-2020
2.7. Comments on the Prospects of Oil Field Services Companies in Uzbekistan
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/oil-and-gas-market-research-reports/uzbekistans-oilfield-services-market-2013.html
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, , company profiles, industry analysis , country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don't match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on linked in : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.