Buy before June 30th and save $300 off the cover price! Price Was $4,200. Price Now $3,900.
(price after june 30th), $4,200.
As a customer of one of our previous editions, we wanted to make you aware of the special promotion that we are currently offering on the new edition of this all-important knowledgebase of the prescription dermatological drug market. This completely updated edition of Kalorama Information’s indispensable report covers the breadth of the market.
Full coverage of nine prescription dermatological drug segments :
• Anti-acne and rosacea drugs
• Anti-aging and photodamage drugs
• Dermatitis and seborrhea drugs
• Antifungal drugs
• Hair loss and hair removal drugs
• Hyperpigmentation/melasma drugs
• Psoriasis drugs
• Skin cancer drugs
• Miscellaneous skin disorder drugs – antivirals and antiparasitics
A challenging environment and a shift to cosmetic medications :
While challenge remains the watchword in 2010, Kalorama is here to provide you access to the most accurate, objective information as you plot a successful plan for your company’s growth. Use the vital information and exclusive forecasts contained in this title to surmount the challenges of today as you secure your place in the prescription dermatological drug market.
Kalorama Information's popular 350-page Worldwide Market for Prescription Dermatological Drugs is now in its 7th Edition and loaded with must-read insights into recent trends and developments. Get reviews of the new products on the market and those in development, all in one place.
This report includes the following key information for each product segment :
• Market overview
• Descriptions of products on the market and in development
• Revenues by segment
• Market size and growth
• Markets by Geographical Region
- United States
- Rest of World
• Future of the market
• Competitive analysis
• Research and development
• Profiles of Derma Drug Companies
- Allergan Inc.
- Allergan Inamed Corporation
- Barrier Therapeutics, Inc
- Bayer AG
- PharmaDerm Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Collagenex (now Galderma) Pharmaceuticals
- Galderma S.A.
- Genentech, Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- Johnson & Johnson (Janssen Pharmaceutica, Ortho Dermatological, Ortho-McNeil)
- Medicis Pharmaceutical Corporation
- Merck & Company, Inc.
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals, Inc,
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Nycomed Inc.
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Q-Med AB
- Roche Group Schering (now Merck)-Plough Corporation
- Sinclair Pharma Plc.
- Stiefel Laboratories, Inc.
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
To know more about this report & to buy a copy please visit :
VisionShopsters.com specializes in providing comprehensive collection of online market research reports, conference/events/seminars bookings, country reports, company profiles, latest books and magazines, customized research services offering informative solutions worldwide. We constantly believe in providing inventive solutions to clients all across the globe.