Bharatbook.com added a new report on “West Europe Beverage Forecasts which gives facilitates valuable data comparisons, enabling the user to monitor the development of commercial beverages over time either by category"
Extracted from latest Global Beverage Forecasts report, West Europe Beverage Forecasts includes data tables for 16 markets (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Republic of Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom) plus a regional summary. Aggregated totals for non-profiled countries are also given to obtain a complete regional picture. Measures include million litres and litres per capita data for 1999 to 2010 actuals, plus forecasts to 2016.
• Analysis of the beverages market in West Europe
• Historical and forecast consumption trends
Reasons To Buy
• Canadean's West Europe Beverage Forecasts provides historical and forecast consumption trends for key beverage categories across 16 markets.
• Updated with latest forecasts for 2011 and 2016.
• Facilitates valuable data comparisons, enabling the user to monitor the development of commercial beverages over time either by category, country or region and determine share of throat.
• An essential aid for anyone interested in the beverage industry or looking to develop their business internationally or across categories.
For more information kindly visit : West Europe Beverage Forecasts
The 2011-2016 World Outlook for Parts and Attachments for Presses, Crushers, and Similar Machinery Used in the Production of Wine, Cider, Fruit Juices, and Similar Beverages
The 2011-2016 World Outlook for Ready-To-Drink Alcoholic Beverages
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668/+91 22 27579438
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B