Bharatbook.com announces a report on “White Box Server Market by Form Factor, Business Type, Processor, Operating System, and Geography - Global Forecast to 2022”. The growth of the white box server market in APAC is attributed to the increasing presence of cloud service providers in APAC.
The white box server market expected to grow at a significant rate between 2016 and 2022
The white box server market was valued at USD 4.59 billion in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18.6% between 2016 and 2022 to reach USD 14.43 billion by 2022. Low cost and high degree of customization, increasing adoption of white box servers among end users, growing number of data centers, rising adoption of open platforms such as Open Compute Project, Project Scorpio, and so on are some of the factors driving the growth of the white box server market.
ARM processors gaining attention in the white box server market
Non-X86 servers include ARM processor-based, power processor-based, titanium processor -based servers. Cloud servers require a significant amount of energy to keep running, and any technology that saves energy directly cuts down on costs. An ARM-based server is one of the solutions for this concern, so many giant players are attracted to adopt ARM solutions for their clouds.
Linux operating systems to dominate the white box server market
More stability, scalability, cost efficiency offer greater adoption of Linux servers among end users particularly data centers.
APAC to be the fastest-growing market for the white box server during the forecast period
The growth of the white box server market in APAC is attributed to the increasing presence of cloud service providers in APAC. Hong Kong and Singapore, being strategic locations for the white box server market, presence of giant players such as Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. (China), Tecent Holdings Ltd. (China), Baidu Inc. (China) which play an important role in the white box server market. Also, players such as Facebook Inc. (U.S), Microsoft Corp. (U.S.), Amazon Web Services Inc. (U.S.), and Google Inc. (U.S.), among many others are increasing their presence in the APAC market which offers enormous opportunities in the white box server market in this region.
Break-up of the profiles of primary participants for the report has been given below:
• By Company Type: Tier 1 – 35%, Tier 2 – 46%, and Tier 3 – 19%
• By Designation: C–Level Executives – 45%, Directors– 35%, and Others – 20%
• By Region: Americas - 24%, EMEA – 18%, and APAC –58%
The key players in the white box server market include Quanta Computer Inc. (Taiwan), Wistron Corporation (Taiwan), Inventec Corporation (Taiwan), Hon Hai Precision Industry Company Ltd. (Taiwan), MiTAC Holdings Corp. (Taiwan), Celestica Inc. (Canada), Compal Electronics (Taiwan), Hyve Solutions (U.S.), Penguin Computing (U.S.), Servers Direct (U.S.), Stack Velocity Group (U.S.), Super Micro Computer Inc. (U.S.), Silicon Mechanics (U.S.), ZT Systems (U.S.), and so on.
OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
- To define, describe, and forecast the global white box server market segmented on the basis of processor, business type, form factor, operating system, and geography
- To describe components of the white box server
- To forecast the market size, in terms of value, for various segments with regard to main regions, namely, the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA), and Asia-Pacific (APAC)
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the white box server market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To strategically analyze micromarkets1 with respect to the individual growth trends, future prospects, and contribution to the total market
- To provide an overview of the value chain in the white box server market and analyze market trends with the Porter’s five forces
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of ranking and core competencies2, along with detailing the competitive landscape for the market leaders
- To analyze the competitive developments such as joint ventures, collaborations, agreements, contracts, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, new product launches & developments, and R&D in the white box server market
Reasons to Buy the Report:
• Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for the market based on form factor, business type, processor, operating system, and geography have been conducted to give an overall view of the white box server market.
• The Porter’s five forces framework has been utilized along with the value chain analysis to provide an in-depth insight into the white box server market.
• The major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges for the white box server market have been detailed in this report.
For more information kindly visit: White Box Server Market
Related Reports: Consumer Electronics Market
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.bharatbook.com
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.