Market Synopsis of Global Wireless Audio Device Market:
The global wireless audio devices market has been witnessing steady growth over the last few years on account of growing implementation of wireless devices in various sectors and the increasing demand for consumer electronics. The market has been divided into various product categories, namely, wireless speaker system, wireless headsets, wireless microphone, sound bars, and others.
Increasing penetration of wireless devices in the commercial sector is one of the major driving factors for wireless audio device market. For instance, wireless microphones are widely used in sports events. The media and entertainment market has been growing rapidly in the Asia-Pacific region, which in turn is boosting the demand for wireless microphones. These microphones are widely used in various events such as Olympics, World Cup, Commonwealth, and others. Wireless speakers are widely used in residential buildings, majorly due to the increasing demand for sophisticated speakers, high-end home theatre systems, and home automation solutions. Also, the implementation of these wireless devices in the commercial sector, is expected to boost the overall growth of the market.
Consumer electronics is a profitable industry, which is constantly growing as companies develop new products and technologies for wireless audio devices. The growing population, increasing consumer preferences for wireless accessories and evolution of new technologies in the market, are boosting the growth of consumer electronics segment. For instance, wireless headsets include a speaker and a microphone, which are commonly used during any digital communication. In the U.S., 40% of the population uses wireless headphones on portable devices, which is expected to increase in the future. Sony, Phillips, Apple, Sennheiser, Bose are some of the leading wireless headsets manufacturers.
The global wireless audio device market is estimated to grow from USD 12.5 Billion in 2016 to USD 70.4 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 17% during the forecast period.
Objective Study of Wireless Audio Device Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global wireless audio device market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the global wireless audio device market based on tools such as Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies, North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW) and their countries
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by type, service provider and region
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global wireless audio device market Segments-
For the purpose of this study, Market Research Future has segmented the market of wireless audio device into type, service provider and region.
- Wireless Speaker System
- Wireless Headsets
- Sound Bar
- Wireless Microphones
- Security & Defiance
Some of the major players in global wireless audio device market include Sony Corporation (Japan), Bose Corporation (U.S.), Sennheiser Electronic Gmbh & Company Kg (Germany), LG Electronics (South Korea), Sonos, Inc. (U.S.), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands), Vizio Holdings, Inc. (U.S.), Apple Inc. (U.S.), Voxx International Corporation (U.S.), and Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd (South Korea).
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry analysis, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don’t match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Our Blog: https://www.bharatbook.com/blog/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.