July 25,2013 : Bharat Book Bureau presents the new report, on 'World Air Cargo & Freight Logistics Market 2013-2023' is currently in a state of flux, with shifting results since the 2008 financial crash. Investor confidence has been hit, hard, by a series of forecast upswings which failed to materialise in any sustainable sense. Rampant fuel price rises remain the single largest factor in the forecast, bringing carrier capacities into sharper focus and asking questions as to the cost-effectiveness of air cargo deliveries. The global macroeconomic climate is also a major issue, with the ongoing drag of the euro zone a major problem, while the immaturity of the South American market has created problems in the industry. Volatility is expected to diminish, but remains a factor of concern. Nevertheless, Visiongain assesses that the air cargo and freight logistics market will be worth $103.17bn in 2013.
Bright spots remain, with air cargo a fundamental requirement for many industries, and consumer spending still growing in developed and developing markets. The expansion of regional hubs in the Asia-Pacific are expected to act to provide additional stability to the market and the lack of alternate modes of transport (the APAC region is divided by sea, South America and Africa by mountains and distance) ensure that developing regions will still find air cargo to be a key factor.
Why you should buy the World Air Cargo & Freight Logistics Market 2013-2023
• Stay ahead with this comprehensive analysis of the world air cargo & freight
logistics market prospects
- The report comprises 176 pages
• Read exclusive expert opinion interviews from industry specialists informing the analysis
- University of Manitoba, Professor of Supply Chain Management, Dr Barry Prentice
• Get ahead by studying highly quantitative content that delivers solid conclusions benefiting your research and analysis
- 115 tables, charts, and graphs quantifying, analyzing and forecasting the air cargo & freight logistics market
• View global market forecasts from 2013-2023 to keep your knowledge one step ahead of the competition
- The report provides an analytical overview with detailed sales projections and analysis of the world air cargo and freight logistics market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints.
• Keep informed about the potential for each of the air cargo & freight logistics submarkets with forecasts from 2013-2023
- General Air Cargo Goods
- Express-Delivery Air Cargo Goods
- Specialist Air Cargo Goods
For more information kindly visit :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry analysis , country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don’t match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Call UK +44 7405 208461
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.