Dec 09, 2013 : Bharat Book Bureau presents the new report, on 'Wounds - Pipeline Review, H2 2013' also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Wounds. Wounds - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct’s team.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- A snapshot of the
global therapeutic scenario for Wounds.
- A review of the Wounds products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Wounds pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under
development for Wounds.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Wounds pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Cardium Therapeutics, Inc.
Biotec Pharmacon ASA
Pharming Group N.V.
Tissue Repair Company
Nuvo Research Inc.
Bio3 Research S.r.l
Hanall Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Sucampo Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Creative Antibiotics Sweden AB
DONGKOOK Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
AcelleRX Therapeutics Inc.
Omnio Healer AB
Gene Signal International SA.
Destiny Pharma Ltd.
Nitric Biotherapeutics, Inc.
FirstString Research, Inc.
Molecular Design International, Inc.
Encore Therapeutics Inc.
SunTen Phytotech Co., Ltd.
ImmuneRegen BioSciences, Inc.
miRagen Therapeutics, Inc.
Pacific Northwest Biotechnology, LLC
Beech Tree Labs, Inc.
Table of contents :
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 6
List of Figures 8
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage 9
Wounds Overview 10
Therapeutics Development 11
An Overview of Pipeline Products for Wounds 11
Wounds Therapeutics under Development by Companies 13
Wounds Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 19
Late Stage Products 21
Comparative Analysis 21
Mid Clinical Stage Products 22
Comparative Analysis 22
Early Clinical Stage Products 23
Comparative Analysis 23
Discovery and Pre-Clinical Stage Products 24
Comparative Analysis 24
Wounds Therapeutics - Products under Development by Companies 25
Wounds Therapeutics - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 30
Companies Involved in Wounds Therapeutics Development 31
Cardium Therapeutics, Inc. 31
Biotec Pharmacon ASA 33
Pharming Group N.V. 34
Tissue Repair Company 35
Nanotherapeutics, Inc. 36
Octapharma AG 37
NexMed, Inc. 38
Nuvo Research Inc. 39
Bio3 Research S.r.l 40
NeoStem, Inc. 41
Hanall Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. 42
Sucampo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 43
Creative Antibiotics Sweden AB 44
CytoTools AG 45
MetrioPharm AG 46
DONGKOOK Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. 47
AcelleRX Therapeutics Inc. 48
Healthpoint, Ltd. 49
Omnio Healer AB 50
ConjuGon, Inc. 51
Garnet BioTherapeutics 52
Gene Signal International SA. 53
Destiny Pharma Ltd. 54
Nitric Biotherapeutics, Inc. 55
AndroScience Corporation 56
Polyphor Ltd. 57
GliaMed, Inc. 58
Omeros Corporation 59
NanoBio Corporation 60
FirstString Research, Inc. 61
Molecular Design International, Inc. 62
Sirnaomics, Inc. 63
Medistem, Inc. 64
Encore Therapeutics Inc. 65
SunTen Phytotech Co., Ltd. 66
ImmuneRegen BioSciences, Inc. 67
miRagen Therapeutics, Inc. 68
Pacific Northwest Biotechnology, LLC 69
Beech Tree Labs, Inc. 70
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/Healthcare-market-research-reports/Wounds-Pipeline-Review-H2-20131.html
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, , company profiles, industry analysis , country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don't match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on linked in : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.