Press Releases • Oct 17, 2014 07:22 GMT
The contact center industry is moving on from the inefficiencies of sequential agents and lists. Voice analysis-enabled matchmaking is the next step for smarter phone sales.
LeadDesk and Freespee announce cooperation that brings inbound phone calls into the online marketing equation.
Press Releases • Oct 01, 2014 05:57 GMT
Innovative sales acceleration companies, LeadDesk and Freespee, announce partnership that offers LeadDesk contact center software customers direct access to Freespee's advanced caller online behavior tracking tools – from within the LeadDesk environment.
News • Sep 30, 2014 06:09 GMT
LeadDesk Software Release 49 goes live on October 3rd, 2014. The release includes minor fixes and development that enables various LeadApps that you can find under your LeadApps tab.
Highlights in release 49:
- Admin > General Settings: New Chat tab. If you have the Chat LeadApp you can now access this tab and enable/disable chat between agents
- Admin > Remote Listener: New ability to sort agents by campaign (requires Remote Listener to be enabled). We have many large contact centers using the new Remote Listener with Live Whisper. This ability to more easily navigate and select from vast numbers of agents will be included in Remote Listener 1.08, ready for download on 8.10
- Minor fixes to call result behavior, amongst others
There are many new LeadApps coming to the store. Editor's choice:
Tags: Our admins at massive multi-site contact centers want to be able to reassign hundreds of agents instantly without hundreds of clicks. The new tagging feature enables this via tagging of e.g. Agents, Campaigns, Products and Call Lists. You can define behavior so that, for instance, only agents with a specific tag can access a campaign with a matching tag. This means you can change mass campaign assignments just by changing one campaign tag. There are also many possibilities for advanced business unit management and related reporting.
Contact Card Data Validation: We created a field-checking tool for a law enforcement agency and we are now able to roll this out on a market-by-market basis. This can include more simple checks on agent data entry quality up to more advanced third party database integrations to verify postal codes, email addresses etc.
Voice tools of the future
We have some fascinating pilot projects going on. Sniper for LeadDesk analyzes voice recordings and historical data and matches agents with leads. This is an area with great potential for optimizing the sales process and getting the right agents on the right calls. Look out for Sniper and our new Voice Receipt QA Tool in the LeadApps marketplace soon.
New Manager user level and custom View Permissions in testing
In addition to Agents, Team Leaders and Admins, you will soon be able to create Managers. What’s so special about them? Well, you will be able to define what parts of LeadDesk they can see and access. For example, in a few clicks you can set up a Manager user that can only see and use the Reports tab.
This new custom View Permissions feature will also be available for you to apply to agents and team leaders. There are many useful possibilities. Testing is underway now with planned implementation in the next release cycle.
LeadDesk Software Release 49 goes live on October 3rd, 2014. The release includes minor fixes and development that enables various LeadApps that admins can find under their LeadApps tab.
News • Sep 19, 2014 10:00 GMT
In the new LeadApps tab under Admin > General Settings:
- Over ten new apps last week from LeadDesk and our partners
- Scrive E-sign for LeadDesk puts world-class e-signing in your order workflow
- Freespee for LeadDesk enables caller online tracking
- Favorite Reports is available now – free! Click to activate Favorite Reports now
If you have any questions about LeadApps or requests, please get in touch.
Highlights in release 48:
- Admin > Contacts: call list database headers are now stored and remembered during import routines
- Admin > Contacts: separate calling times can now be defined for mobile phones and landlines during import (market restrictions may apply)
- Admin > Campaigns: all call results can now be edited in the campaign editor
- Admin > General Settings: all global call ending reasons are now fully editable
- Web API: call list import now supported
- Plus minor fixes for specific usage scenarios to caller IDs, contact card other info fields, data handling, and sipML call recording
- LeadDesk Button is also being updated to r20 with support for renewed call results, and faster login, with improved log in performance with slow connections and underpowered PCs. An “initializing call” status notification is also now clearly displayed at the start of dialing
Compliant e-signing on any device
Scrive E-Sign for LeadDesk is a new arrival under your LeadApps tab. E-signing shortens the transaction process and eliminates deals “lost in the post.” We are seeing rapid adoption of e-signing in Norway and Sweden to meet compliance needs. Scrive is the market leader and an excellent opportunity for LeadDesk customers.
Follow your customer’s online journey
Our friends at Freespee have a great tool that enables you to track your customers’ online behavior – while you are on the phone. Freespee uses unique numbers in your online marketing. You can view the online journey of inbound callers from within LeadDesk, improve your customer insight and close deals faster.
Log in to LeadDesk and find out more about Scrive and Freespee – and activate Favorite Reports now – under your LeadApps tab.
- Over ten new apps last week from LeadDesk and our partners - Scrive E-sign for LeadDesk puts world-class e-signing in your order workflow - Freespee for LeadDesk enables caller online tracking - Favorite Reports is available now – free! Click to activate Favorite Reports now
Press Releases • Sep 10, 2014 09:56 GMT
Scrive E-Sign for LeadDesk brings seamless and compliant e-signing to major contact centers across Europe.
Press Releases • Sep 08, 2014 09:55 GMT
Launch of LeadDesk LeadApps marketplace gives Europe’s leading contact centers one-click access to new sales acceleration tools.
Contacts 4 contacts
Europe's #1 contact center software. LeadDesk cloud SaaS is transforming telesales.
LeadDesk is the rapid growth Finnish company that makes Europe’s #1 contact center software. The service is used by 5,000 agents in 10 countries to make over 2 million calls per week. LeadDesk customers cover diverse industry verticals, including finance, media, healthcare, publishing and energy. LeadDesk Software for agents and... Show more
LeadDesk is the rapid growth Finnish company that makes Europe’s #1 contact center software. The service is used by 5,000 agents in 10 countries to make over 2 million calls per week. LeadDesk customers cover diverse industry verticals, including finance, media, healthcare, publishing and energy. LeadDesk Software for agents and admins is augmented by the integrated LeadApps ecosystem, low cost operator services, low cost contacts lists services, developer API, CRM system integration, and advanced multi-site monitoring and reporting. LeadDesk is cloud-based and highly scalable. Sales organizations choose LeadDesk because they close more, have no downtime, no start-up costs, and lower OPEX. www.leaddesk.com
- Hämeentie 19 A
- 00500 Helsinki