Valentine with a loving cup of coffee for Valentine's Day. Coffee expert Anna
Nordström gives you some tips on how to make the perfect heart on your
- You will need a simple espresso with nice crema, and
half a pitcher of velvety, warm, foamed milk.
- Mix some espresso and milk.
- Continue to carefully pour the milk into the middle
of the cappuccino cup.
- When the milk really pierces the crema and the cup
is almost full, move the pitcher away from you to create the bottom tip of the
- There you go, a nice looking heart!
For more information:
Anna Nordström, Speciality Coffee Manager, Löfbergs Lila, +46 (0) 54-14 01 76
Löfbergs is one of the largest family-owned coffee roasters in the Nordic countries. The company has 280 employees and a turnover of SEK 1.5 billion. The head office is situated in Karlstad, Sweden and the company has its own roasting-houses in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Latvia. The company was founded in 1906 and is today one of the world's largest importers of ecological and Fairtrade labelled coffee. Löfbergs also owns the tea brand Kobbs.