The fifth edition of TEDxMarrakesh will take place on Saturday October 8 2016 at Es Saadi Palace. This year TEDxMarrakesh will be bolder and bigger than ever with the theme COEXISTENCE OR NO EXISTENCE!
There will be inspirational speakers focusing on this highly important topic and looking at it from different angles like religion, politics, nature, film, food, music etc.
We are proud to present the complete line-up of excellent speakers for TEDxMarrakesh upcoming event:
- Vanessa Branson – Founder of the Marrakech Biennale, philanthropist & hotelier
- Hindi Zahra – World famous singer, painter and self-taught multi-instrumentalist
- Maryam Montague – Author, humanitarian & hotelier
- Meryanne Loum-Martin – Designer & hotelier
- Gary Martin – Director of the Global Diversity Foundation & anthropologist
- Frank Sonder – Entrepreneur with focus on AI & digitalisation
- Kerstin Plehwe – Author & philanthropist
- Kamal Hachkar – Film maker & historian
- Jochen Wermuth – Investor with focus on sustainability & environment
- Maha Alouani-Bibi – Manager of Heritage Museum Marrakech
- Tina Meier – Rally Dakar champion & challenge facilitator
- Alice Morrison – Adventurer & journalist
- Najat Kaanache – Star chef, television host and human rights activist
In the spirit of ideas worth spreading, TED has created a program called TEDx. TEDx is a program of local, selforganized events that bring people together to share a TEDlike experience. Our event is called TEDxMarrakesh, where x = independently organized TED event. At our TEDxMarrakesh event, TEDTalks video and live speakers will combine to spark deep discussion and connection in a small group. The TED Conference provides general guidance for the TEDx program, but individual TEDx events, including ours, are selforganized.
OFFICIAL PARTNER: Es Saadi Marrakech Resort www.essaadi.com
For tickets and more information: www.tedxmarrakesh.net
For contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | +212 (0) 664 592 062
Red City PR is a full service communications agency, as well as a one-stop-shop for production services. We have a passionate team with international experience on four continents, and are positioned to be the leading English language communications agency in Morocco. We are a natural partner for private firms, government agencies and companies seeking to improve their communications strategies and tactical execution, as well as agencies and magazines who need professional help with their photo and film productions.