Malaysia, 12 March 2020 – Epson Malaysia today introduced its first desktop dye-sublimation printer – the 24-inch SureColor F530. Delivering fast, reliable dye-sublimation printing right out of the box, the new SureColor F530 is ideal for promotional products and fashion apparel, including personalising mugs, mousepads, and garment embellishments. The model is currently priced at RM12,996.
This printer meets a market need for small businesses wanting to enter the textile industry with a low investment, easy-to-use dye-sublimation printer that will allow them to create personalised promotional products, fashion apparel and home décor furnishings. The SureColor F530 delivers high image quality in one of the most compact, feature-rich dye-sublimation printers in the market.
The high-performance dye-sublimation printer delivers professional-quality prints using powerful PrecisionCore technology. A true turnkey solution, the SureColor F530 arrives with a host of convenient features to streamline workflow, including specialised transfer paper for both rigid and soft media, a 50-sheet auto-feed tray and built-in cutter, and drivers for both Windows and Mac.
“We are excited to launch this new dye-sublimation printer that will open up many new business opportunities for small businesses. The SureColor F530 delivers high image quality in one of the most compact, feature-rich dye-sublimation printers in the market. The range of applications that the printer can support is truly impressive and we are confident this will be a game-changer in the industry,” said Daisuke Hori, Managing Director of Epson Malaysia.
Additional features include:
- Astounding Print Quality – PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead offers Precision Droplet Control for outstanding clarity, plus commercial-grade reliability with Nozzle Verification Technology.
- Bright, Brilliant Images – Vibrant ink delivers extraordinary colour saturation and high contrast.
- Versatile Media Support – Accommodates rolls and sheets up to 24-inches wide; includes a 50-sheet feed tray and built-in cutter for added efficiency.
- Replace Ink Less Often – High-capacity ink bottles with auto-stop allow for easy, mess-free filling.
- Tackle a Variety of Print Jobs – General-purpose transfer paper produces amazing images on both soft and rigid materials.
- Reliable Performance – Backed by Epson world-class service and support1
- Compact, Clean Design – Ultra small, sleek, minimal design easily fits on a desktop or on its own with optional stand (sold separately).
- Easy Printing Right Out of the Box – Comes equipped with software optimised for dye-sublimation, including specialised drivers for both Mac and Windows.
- Intuitive Operation – Large 4.3-inch LCD color touchscreen simplifies print tasks
- Flexible Connectivity – Easily connect to the printer via USB, Ethernet or integrated WiFi.
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to connecting people, things and information with its original efficient, compact and precision technologies. With a lineup that ranges from inkjet printers and digital printing systems to 3LCD projectors, watches and industrial robots, the company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, wearables and robotics. Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises more than 76,000 employees in 87 companies around the world, and is proud of its contributions to the communities in which it operates and its ongoing efforts to reduce environmental impacts.http://global.epson.com/
About Epson Southeast Asia
Since 1982, Epson has developed a strong presence across major markets in Southeast Asia. Led by the regional headquarters Epson Singapore, Epson’s business in Southeast Asia spans an extensive network of 11 countries with a comprehensive infrastructure of close to 500 service outlets, 7 Epson solution centres and 7 manufacturing facilities. http://www.epson.com.sg
About Epson Malaysia
Epson Malaysia Sdn Bhd was established in Malaysia in 1991 as Epson Trading (M) Sdn Bhd, a sales company of the Seiko Epson Corporation, Japan. The company has exclusive rights to market, distribute and support a complete range of leading-edge Epson consumer and business digital imaging products in Malaysia and Brunei. Today, Epson Malaysia has 84 employees and an extensive network of 59 authorised service outlets nationwide. For more info, please visit www.epson.com.my or connect with us at www.facebook.com.my/EpsonMalaysia