To reflect major changes in the ownership structure since 30 August 2015 there have been changes to Scandi Standards Nomination Committee.
AP4 is now represented by Jannis Kitsakis, Portfolio Manager.
The other members of the committee is:
- Per Olof Nyman, Chairman of the Nomination Committee, Lantmännen Kycklinginvest AB
- Seamus FitzPatrick, CapVest Associates LLP
- Per Harkjaer, Chairman of the Board, Scandi Standard AB
- Gustav Lindner, Investment AB Öresund
- Knut Pousette, Kvalitena AB
Scandi Standard is the market-leading food company in the segment for chicken-based food products in the Nordic region, with operations in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland.
The brands include Kronfågel, Danpo, Den Stolte Hane and Naapurin Maalaiskana.
The company is headquartered in Stockholm.