We continue developing Merit Portal to increase efficiency in our customer’s operational task. Our focus is to solve the challenges that our customers and target industries are facing. The combination of continuous improvement, and our extensive experience in software development give us the capacity to deliver optimized software solutions.
With Merit Portal you can access the positive power of the most advanced technologies, allied to a profound knowledge of industry.
Some of the key bullets in the new Merit Portal 4.2 are:
- News in Merit Intelligence - How do we help our customers be more data driven
- Improved data focus
- Easy to use data visualization
- Visual graph builder
- Trend lines
- Simulations edit and rendering
- Improved integration between MI and other Merit Portal modules
- A new Equipment Handling module
- Work request and Maintenance execution
- Rental agreements
- Project overview
- Maintenance customer orders
- Service order handling
- New Android app for field service
- New image slider and improved navigation between functions in Merit Sales
- Support for reading data from IDM (Infor Document Management)
- And several other improvements and new features
For more information please join our webinar the 13th of May or visit meritglobe.com for a recorded version and presentations.