Osstell is in an intense development phase and we need to strengthen our organization with a Product Specialist with R&D profile.
Your main tasks will be to
Develop new products in Osstell’s current product line.
- Run and document internal R&D projects.
- Maintain and develop Osstells R&D system.
- Build knowledge in order to act as a product specialist.
- Provide product support to customers
Other tasks are
- To attend and participate in risk management activities, especially the risk management process
- Participate in R&D meetings
- Perform customer surveys and collect product user information
- Support the sales team and our distributors with product knowledge
You probably have a Master of Science in engineering or similar, with interest and preferably experience from similar positions in the Medtech industry. Other qualifications that are of value:
- Knowledge and experience of working under ISO 13485 and ISO 9001.
- Knowledge and experience of FDA regulations and the 510-k process.
- Knowledge of and experience from the development of Class IIa medical devices, including application of EN 60601 and UL 2601.
- Good communication skills in English and good computer knowledge are necessary.
The position is based in Gothenburg and includes some travelling.The dental implant market is one of the worlds’ fastest growing markets, which also drives the need for better diagnostics. Osstell develops and sells diagnostic tools to clinicians world-wide. The Osstell products are approved in most markets, and the Quality System is certified according to ISO 13485.
Osstell was founded in 1999 and is a subsidiary of Biolin Scientific AB. Biolin Scientific is owned by Ratos AB, listed in Stockholm. Osstell has 14 people employed; 11 in Gothenburg and 3 in the US.