London/Noida, India, 25 juli, 2012 – HCL Technologies Ltd. (HCL), en ledende global IT tjenesteleverandør, offentliggjorde idag årsresultatet samt resultatet for fjerde kvartal, som sluttet 30. juni 2012. HCLs globale årsomsetning økte med 17% til 4,152 mUSD og kvartalet økte med 12.1% sammenlignet med fjoråret til 1,080 mUSD.
HCL’s Europeiska driftsresultat økte med 18.8% for det finansielle året 2011-12, og med 4.6% siste kvartal mot samme kvartal ifjor. Europa bidro med 28% av HCL Technologies omsetning detta kvartalet.
Rajeev Sawhney, President, HCL Europe, kommenterte resultatet og sa “Vi har sett enda et robust kvartal der Europa har vist høyest vekst for selskapet dette kvartalet med 4.6%. Gjennom året har vi vunnet flere viktige kontrakter i Europa.”
Europe highlights for the year:
- HCL has won a deal to support the SharePoint Administration services for one of the largest breweries of Europe. As part of this engagement, HCL will provide consulting services for IT Service Management process optimization, streamlining multi-vendor governance and enabling establishment of IT Operating Model.
- HCL has been felicitated with the IT Europa European IT Excellence Awards 2012’s ‘Enterprise Transformation Solution of the Year’ citation, for its People System Program business transformation program at Royal Mail Group.
- HCL has been named a ‘Leader’ in innovation in the Nordics. This prestigious recognition comes as part of a survey into the performance of outsourcing service providers and customer vendor satisfaction in the region, conducted by global professional services firm, KPMG.
- HCL Technologies received an IT Services Marketing Association (ITSMA) 2011 Diamond Award for marketing excellence in the “Building Client Loyalty and Trust” category in recognition of its Customer Advisory Council (CAC) - a global, collaborative forum where HCL’s customers convene to exchange ideas and best practices.
- HCL has been listed in the Carbon Disclosure Project Report for 2011. HCL scored 66/100 on the carbon disclosure metrics, exceeding the Industry average. This participation and listing in the CDP Report is an important milestone amongst various other sustainability initiatives being undertaken by the company.
- HCL’s JDA supply chain capability has been featured in IDC Retail Insights’ best practices case study– titled ‘HCL builds an integrated planned enterprise enabling business transformation for IKEA.’ As per IDC, the significant reduction of inventory carrying cost, increased productivity, and better forecasting achieved by IKEA following the implementation of JDA supply chain platform by HCL resulted in streamlining and efficiency enhancement of its supply chain. (Doc #AP9140601U, released in May 2012)
Europe - Financial Highlights
- Q4 Revenues up 4.6% QoQ
- Annual Revenues up 18.8% YoY
- Europe’s contribution to overall HCLT’s revenue during the quarter is 28.0%
HCL Technologies - Financial Highlights
- Q4 Revenues at US$ 1,080 mn; up 12.1.% YoY & 3.0% sequentially
- Annual Revenues at US$ 4,152 mn; up 17.1% YoY
- Q4 Net Income at US$ 156mn; up 36.3% YoY & 28.7% sequentially
- Annual Net Income at US$ 495 mn; up 30.9% YoY
- Gross & Net Employee addition of 7,008 & 1,855 respectively taking total headcount to 84,319
About HCL Technologies
HCL Technologies is a leading global IT services company, working with clients in the areas that impact and redefine the core of their businesses. Since its inception into the global landscape after its IPO in 1999, HCL focuses on ‘transformational outsourcing’, underlined by innovation and value creation, and offers integrated portfolio of services including software-led IT solutions, remote infrastructure management, engineering and R&D services and BPO. HCL leverages its extensive global offshore infrastructure and network of offices in 26 countries to provide holistic, multi-service delivery in key industry verticals including Financial Services, Manufacturing, Consumer Services, Public Services and Healthcare. HCL takes pride in its philosophy of ‘Employees First, Customers Second’ which empowers our 84,319 transformers to create a real value for the customers. HCL Technologies, along with its subsidiaries, had consolidated revenues of US$ 4.2 billion (Rs 21,031 crores), as on 30 June 2012 (on FY'12 basis). For more information, please visit www.hcltech.com
About HCL Enterprise
HCL is a $6.2 billion leading global technology and IT enterprise comprising two companies listed in India - HCLTechnologies and HCL Infosystems. Founded in 1976, HCL is one of India's original IT garage start-ups. A pioneer of modern computing, HCL is a global transformational enterprise today. Its range of offerings includes product engineering, custom & package applications, BPO, IT infrastructure services, IT hardware, systems integration, and distribution of information and communications technology (ICT) products across a wide range of focused industry verticals. The HCL team consists of over 90,000 professionals of diverse nationalities, who operate from 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. HCL has partnerships with several leading global 1000 firms, including leading IT and technology firms. For more on HCL, please visit www.hcl.com
Certain statements in this release are forward-looking statements, which involve a number of risks, uncertainties, assumptions and other factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in such forward-looking statements. All statements, other than statements of historical fact are statements that could be deemed forward looking statements, including but not limited to the statements containing the words 'planned', 'expects', 'believes’,’ strategy', 'opportunity', 'anticipates', 'hopes' or other similar words. The risks and uncertainties relating to these statements include, but are not limited to, risks and uncertainties regarding impact of pending regulatory proceedings, fluctuations in earnings, our ability to manage growth, intense competition in IT services, Business Process Outsourcing and consulting services including those factors which may affect our cost advantage, wage increases in India, customer acceptances of our services, products and fee structures, our ability to attract and retain highly skilled professionals, our ability to integrate acquired assets in a cost effective and timely manner, time and cost overruns on fixed-price, fixed-time frame contracts, client concentration, restrictions on immigration, our ability to manage our international operations, reduced demand for technology in our key focus areas, disruptions in telecommunication networks, our ability to successfully complete and integrate potential acquisitions, the success of our brand development efforts, liability for damages on our service contracts, the success of the companies /entities in which we have made strategic investments, withdrawal of governmental fiscal incentives, political instability, legal restrictions on raising capital or acquiring companies outside India, and unauthorized use of our intellectual property, other risks, uncertainties and general economic conditions affecting our industry. There can be no assurance that the forward looking statements made herein will prove to be accurate, and issuance of such forward looking statements should not be regarded as a representation by the Company, or any other person, that the objective and plans of the Company will be achieved. All forward looking statements made herein are based on information presently available to the management of the Company and the Company does not undertake to update any forward-looking statement that may be made from time to time by or on behalf of the Company.
For details contact