Since its launch, AlphaView has proven to be a valuable tool for operators requiring a clear overview of intercom devices in a map format.
New AlphaView release 188.8.131.52
Our policy is always to continuously develop, refine and test our products. Based on valuable feedback following the initial launchof AlphaView, we are pleased to announce a new AlphaView release, version 184.108.40.206.
Some of the new functionality is listed below:
- Define ‘Single click’ as ‘Double click’ for clicks on icons in maps - Many operators prefer this when they use a touch screen as it makes the system easier to operate.
- New call log - Administrators can export logged information about all calls to an Excel spreadsheet. Calls are listed with a start time, end time and duration. This is an ideal solution for billing requirements.
- Now supports H.264 video.
- Possible to define default maps in mapviews - Allowing operators to set up according to their own preferences
- Different actions on ‘Press’ and ‘Release’ in the button matrix -This leads to a ‘Mouse down’ and ‘Mouse up’ feature, meaning that the mouse can be used as Press-To-Talk.
- The Establised Call Window now shows the call duration - Giving a better overview of handling times to the operator
- The Active Call Request window shows how long the call has been in the queue - Previously this was only shown in the call request queue
- Additional statuses to the predefined idle, call, call request and error statuses can be set - For example it is now possible to have a status such as 'Blocked'. This can be useful in a prison, where a prisoner who repeatedly presses the call button can be blocked for a determined amount of time. This status is clearly indicated in the map.
All of this additional functionality in the new AlphaView release helps to make the system management package even more flexible and user-friendly. Some of the main application areas for AlphaView include:
- Enables operators to efficiently deal with call requests from barriers, ticket machines and lifts
- A management company covering several car parks operated by different companies, can accurately bill its customers based on total call duration for each site.
- Prison staff can easily respond to call requests from cell intercoms
- AlphaView can also provide an overview for doors, gates and other areas such as stairwells
- The prison guards can indicate on AlphaView if they are inside a cell
- An ideal solution to cover door intercoms and lift intercoms
- Allows for control room operators and guards to communicate with each other
- When an intrusion or disturbance is detected, IP speakers or intercoms can be used to make a group call at the desired section of the perimeter
For more information visit our AlphaView page.