Orio AB reports an operating result of MSEK 30 (70) for the period January – September 2016. Net sales for the period amounted to MSEK 627 (716), a decrease by 12 percent compared to the corresponding period of the previous year.
- Net sales for the third quarter of 2016 amounted to MSEK 198 (232), a decrease by 15 percent compared to the corresponding quarter of the previous year. Gross result for the third quarter of 2016 was MSEK 82, which is unchanged compared with the previous year.
- Net sales for the Group decreased by 15 percent, but at the same time, we saw improved gross margins in all market segments except Great Britain. This shows the importance of having a balanced product mix in order to achieve good profitability in sales, says Jonas Tegström, CEO of Orio AB.
- The launch of Orio Parts, our range of service and wear-and-tear parts for 26 car makes, have been initiated in Germany and will continue in Sweden and in other selected markets within the next few months, says Jonas Tegström.
- Operating result for the quarter was MSEK 12 (28).
- During the quarter, cash flow from operating activities was MSEK 26 (21), largely affected by improved working capital.
|Group key ratios||July-Sep|
|Net sales, Msek||198||232||627||716|
|Operating profit/loss, Msek||12||28||30||70|
|Result for the period, Msek||10||21||25||55|
|Cash flow from operating activities, Msek||26||21||48||44|
|Equity/assets ratio, %||81%||82%||81%||82%|
For further information, please contact Jonas Tegström, CEO, Tel. +46 (0)155-24 40 09 or Mikael Brate, CFO, Tel +46 (0)155-24 41 20.
Facts Orio AB
- The company is responsible for warehousing, sale and distribution of Saab Original parts and accessories for all Saab Service Centers and Saab Parts Centers globally and also sell logistics and engineering services.
- Number of employees in Sweden: about 288. The company is headquartered in Nyköping.
- The company has subsidiaries in its 9 main markets in Europe and the USA.
- Number of employees in the subsidiaries: about 52.
- Have been responsible for Saab Automobile spare parts handling since the 1960s and are the sole distributor of the entire range of Saab Original parts.
- Storage area: around 88 000 m².
- Storage: about 70 000 articles.
- Capacity: about 30 000 order lines/day.
- Shipment of 50 trucks distributed each day.
- The company is fully owned by the Swedish state.
- On November 13, 2013, the company changed its name from Saab Automobile Parts AB to Orio AB.