Orio AB reports an operating result of MSEK -8 (-1) for the period January – March 2019. Net sales for the period amounted to MSEK 127 (154), a decrease by 18 percent compared to the corresponding period of the previous year.
- The first quarter of 2019 was marked by the termination of the investment in spare parts for other car brands, which has led to redundancy and reorganization within the business area Parts, says Jonas Tegström, CEO of Orio AB.
- Sales of Saab Original parts are declining according to expectations in all markets, but the gross margins are still at good levels, says Jonas Tegström.
- In the logistics area, further new customer contracts were signed during the quarter.
- Cash flow from operations for the quarter was MSEK -25 (-17) and the equity ratio per 31 March 2019 was 73 percent (75).
For further information, please contact Jonas Tegström, CEO, Phone: 0155-24 40 09
Facts Orio AB
- The company is responsible for warehousing, sale and distribution of Saab Original parts and accessories for all Saab Service Centers and Saab Parts Centers globally and also sell logistics and engineering services.
- Number of employees in Sweden: about 288. The company is headquartered in Nyköping.
- The company has subsidiaries in its 9 main markets in Europe and the USA.
- Number of employees in the subsidiaries: about 52.
- Have been responsible for Saab Automobile spare parts handling since the 1960s and are the sole distributor of the entire range of Saab Original parts.
- Storage area: around 88 000 m².
- Storage: about 70 000 articles.
- Capacity: about 30 000 order lines/day.
- Shipment of 50 trucks distributed each day.
- The company is fully owned by the Swedish state.
- On November 13, 2013, the company changed its name from Saab Automobile Parts AB to Orio AB.