The Board of Directors of Orio has appointed Gustaf Ljunggren as the new CEO of Orio. Gustaf takes over as CEO after Jonas Tegström and will take office on June 10.
Gustaf has extensive experience in logistics, including roles as CEO of Inflight Services and Envirotainer. Gustaf has proven ability to drive growth in both turnover and results internationally with responsibility for operations in the US, Europe and Asia after his studies at KTH. He started his career at Unilever, where he worked for 16 years in various supply chain roles. The last few years with total responsibility for supply chain in the Nordic countries, including production and logistics. Gustaf has on several occasions been responsible for changing businesses in order to adapt to new conditions and improve results. He has also successfully driven growth in logistics services, by developing more appropriate/efficient commercial organizations.
-“Orio has carried out a major restructuring work and there is now a clear strategy for the company in the future. We look forward to taking the next step in this journey with Gustaf as CEO”, says Charlotte Hansson, Chairman of Orio AB
Orio AB currently has two business areas, Parts and Logistics. Parts distributes spare parts for Saab cars in 53 countries and continually adjusts the offering based on the vehicle fleet's development and the customers' needs. Logistics is Orio's focus area on third-party logistics, based on the broad expertise available within Orio. The goal is to become the Nordic region's leading business partner within TPL.
For further information contact Charlotte Hansson, Chairman of the Board +46 73 0612025.
Facts Orio AB
- The company is responsible for warehousing, sale and distribution of Saab Original parts and accessories for all Saab Service Centers and Saab Parts Centers globally and also sell logistics and engineering services.
- Number of employees in Sweden: about 200. The company is headquartered in Nyköping.
- The company has subsidiaries in its 9 main markets in Europe and the USA.
- Number of employees in the subsidiaries: about 52.
- Have been responsible for Saab Automobile spare parts handling since the 1960s and are the sole distributor of the entire range of Saab Original parts.
- Storage area: around 88 000 m².
- Storage: about 70 000 articles.
- Capacity: about 30 000 order lines/day.
- Shipment of 50 trucks distributed each day.
- The company is fully owned by the Swedish state.
- On November 13, 2013, the company changed its name from Saab Automobile Parts AB to Orio AB.