Orio AB reports an operating profit of MSEK 42 (61) for the period January – June 2015. Net sales amounted to MSEK 484 (519).
- Net sales for the second quarter of 2015 amounted to MSEK 233 (264), which is a decrease by 12 percent compared with the corresponding quarter of the previous year. Adjusted for foreign exchange rate effects, the reduction was 18 percent. The decrease is primarily ascribable to America, Great Britain and the Nordic countries. Operating result amounted to MSEK 17 (35) for the period April – June 2015.
- The work for change has continued to dominate the group’s focus during the second quarter. The launch of a new offering to the customers in our core markets has been intensified, says Jonas Tegström, CEO of Orio AB.
- By the end of June 2015, agreements have been signed with more than 500 new customers. The expansion is aimed at the independent workshops segment, which is largely a new customer segment for Orio, says Jonas Tegström.
- As a result of the restructuring work, operating costs have decreased by 5 percent during the first six months of 2015 compared with the corresponding period of the previous year.
|Net sales (MSEK)||233||264||484||519|
|Operating result (MSEK)||17||35||42||61|
|Result for the period (MSEK)||12||26||34||46|
|Cash flow from operations (MSEK)||13||47||23||53|
|Operating margin, %||7||13||9||12|
For further information, please contact:
Jonas Tegström, CEO, Tel. +46 (0)155-24 40 09
Stefan Lundin, CFO, Tel. +46 (0) 70- 222 65 07
Orio AB is responsible for warehousing, sale and distribution of Saab Original parts and accessories for all Saab Service Centers and Saab Parts Centers globally and also sell logistics and engineering services.
Facts Orio AB
- The company is responsible for warehousing, sale and distribution of Saab Original parts and accessories for all Saab Service Centers and Saab Parts Centers globally and also sell logistics and engineering services.
- Number of employees in Sweden: about 288. The company is headquartered in Nyköping.
- The company has subsidiaries in its 9 main markets in Europe and the USA.
- Number of employees in the subsidiaries: about 52.
- Have been responsible for Saab Automobile spare parts handling since the 1960s and are the sole distributor of the entire range of Saab Original parts.
- Storage area: around 88 000 m².
- Storage: about 70 000 articles.
- Capacity: about 30 000 order lines/day.
- Shipment of 50 trucks distributed each day.
- The company is fully owned by the Swedish state.
- On November 13, 2013, the company changed its name from Saab Automobile Parts AB to Orio AB.