We believe in being daring and persistent in our passion for excellence, in taking individual responsibility and meeting expectations of our staff, community, customers, suppliers and investors alike.
We have also developed our vision, mission and core values, which was approved by the Board and they are as follows:
- Global adoption of the OXE belt propulsion design
- To design and supply high-quality marine propulsion solutions.
- To dramatically reduce exhaust emissions in the marine outboard segment.
- To provide a superior return to our customers.
- To build a loyal customer base as well as alliances to further support the global adoption of our products.
- Core Values:
- A commitment to innovation and excellence.
- A commitment to supplying safe, durable and reliable products and services.
- A commitment to recruit and retain high-quality personnel.
- A commitment to develop a highly collaborative work culture.
- A commitment to openness and fairness with all our stakeholders.
Name Change and Branding
In keeping with the product branding and name, the shareholders have approved the name change of the Company from Cimco Marine AB to OXE Marine AB. We have also developed a strapline accordingly to match our ambition as an innovative marine company. The brand design and strapline are as follows:
As for our product line, we have of course the OXE Diesel line which ranges from 125hp up to 300hp. Our belt propulsor design not only matches the demands of high torque generated by diesel engines but also by an electric motor. The Company intends to further develop its product range to include a hybrid variant (combustion engine with an electric motor) as well as an all-electric variant. The branding tree of our product portfolio (current and future) is as follows:
The company has also amended its web domain to be www.oxemarine.com as well as email addresses using that domain name. Additionally, the Company’s Symbol with Nasdaq First North has been amended to OXE.
FNCA Sweden AB is Certified Adviser for OXE Marine AB (publ). Contact details to FNCA Sweden AB: tel. +46 8 528 00 399, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, please contact:
OXE Marine AB (publ) has, after several years of development, constructed the OXE Diesel, the world's first diesel outboard engine in the high-power segment. The Company’s unique patented engine-to-propulsion power transmission solutions have led to high demand for the Company’s engines worldwide.