Our client is a leading M & E maintenance provider who are going through a major growth period, with this in mind they currently have opens for 5 x project delivery managers to join the team across London.
Primary responsibilities will be to take responsibility for the management and successfully delivery of a number of projects and to manage multiple customer relationships, and retain customers by meeting and exceeding expectations.
To be considered is expected that you will have;
• Previous experience in project management within M&E contracting sector is essential
• The ability to communicate effectively is required to manage customer relationships, in addition to strong planning and organisation skills to deliver operational excellence and efficiency.
• Some experience of leading teams, and confidence in the ability to lead, influence and communicate with others to deliver targets are required.
• Financial awareness is required to deliver targets, with a desire to continuously improve safety and sustainability performance.
• A relevant professional qualification in a M&E subject
• Experience of Lean Construction principles and Lean practitioner training are desirable.
• Manage the project team and supply chain to deliver projects to time, cost, and quality targets and standards
• Ensure safety targets and standards are maintained
• Manage the customer relationship during delivery, including change and decision making to manage expectations
• Manage external consultants (e.g. design) to enable delivery – driving value, customer focus and achievement of the project’s objectives
• May manage or input into any post completion issues to maintain a positive customer relationship and repeat business performance levels
• Report periodically to Senior Management on project progress, risks and issues using robust reporting systems to meet the needs of the business
• Manage and deliver operational excellence and efficiency.
The positions offer bonuses, car allowance, career progression and the opportunity to work with multiple customers and projects. To apply please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 621 8960 www.fmjobsearch.com/jobs
All our consultants come from the respective industries and are very passionate about delivering a first class service to clients and candidates alike. When dealing with FM JoB Search Ltd, you will get a first class service and cvs of candidates that are relevant for your jobs.