Our client is a leading M&E service provider and sell datacentre engineering solutions to premium inhouse organisaitons..
They work closely with clients to create ultra-reliable, cost-effective solutions that help them work more effectively. They practice proactive customer service and excellent technical support to provide the highest levels of quality assurance.
Due to the success of this approach, we currently have 2 vacancies for this rapidly expanding business, one of the positions based out of London and pretty much covering the Square Mile and the other in Manchester.
Reporting directly into the Sales Director, you will be responsible for generating new business . You will ensure you meet the growing demand for their services and maintain our clients reputation for the highest standards of customer service and deleivery of first class engineering services.
Our client is looking at exponential growth in the next two years and these appointments will be key to this and will lead into director roles.
The successful applicants will have a proven track record in winning new business within the engineering or FM markets but essentially be crediable enough to sell critical engineering services to end users.
We would expect you to be excited by the prospect of being a part of a growing organisation and having the opportunity for earnings and personal development that can be found by joining a developing organisation at the right time.
You will be driven and ambitious with a career record in sales that demonstrates your commitment to work hard and the ability to exceed target.
Skills required include:
* Excellent networking and lead generating skills to identify new business prospects.
* Gravitas and intellect to conduct an executive level business conversation to uncover explicit needs for high value sales.
* Excellent presentation and communication skills both written and verbal.
* An ability to maintain a pipeline of opportunity and forecast its closure accurately.
* A positive attitude to exceed agreed minimum activity standards.
* An attention to detail to complete all necessary ordering and reporting information accurately and in a timely manner.
* Professionalism to take ownership of customer concerns and manage through to a timely resolution.
* Excellent Microsoft office skills including Excel, Word, Visio and Outlook.
All our consultants come from the respective industries and are very passionate about delivering a first class service to clients and candidates alike. When dealing with FM JoB Search Ltd, you will get a first class service and cvs of candidates that are relevant for your jobs.