Due to sucession planning a position for a contract manager have become avalaible in Canary Wharf where you will be required to To liaise with the Facilities Management Team to oversee the efficient running of the contract, the role offers a salary of £55K plus car allowance, you will also be expected to carry out OT which you will be paid for.
• Improve service provided to the client’s customers and employees.
• Attend regular meetings with the Facilities Team to discuss and appraise the performance of contract. Including all H&S issues.
• Responsibility for the work of all operatives
• Ensuring that all operatives are provided with the necessary resources, materials and information for the carrying out of their duties safely and to ensure that safe working practices are followed.
• Out-of-hours support and escalation procedures. Including 26 planned weekend attendances.
• Ensuring that the plant and equipment is maintained economically, efficiently and safely according to best engineering practice and to prolong its operating life.
• Support project activities
• Provide support for work requests
• Statutory compliance issues
• Provide costs for capital projects, plant replacement and improvements.
• Assist in appointing specialist sub-contractors including monitoring of all safe working practices.
• To ensure all relevant company H&S procedures are conformed to by all employees and advise Facilities team of any failure of H&S outside of contract remit.
• Audit H&S compliance and building inspections
• Energy conservation
• Assist in providing budget information
• To provide the immediate focal point for all matters relating to Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Services
• To manage perform and verify all work associated with the operation, maintenance and refurbishment of engineering services
• To respond to the client requests for project work by initial discussions to fully identify requirements.
• Provide monthly management information reports
• Provide monthly technical scenario training to the site team
• HVAP Training
• 17th Edition
• Level 3 City & Guilds Electrical Inspection and Testing
• NEBOSH / Health and Safety Certified Training
• Electrical Engineering BEng Qualification
• Previous experience of managing teams
• A good knowledge of data centre best practices and industry standards – hot and cold aisles, cooling, power, security, health and safety, etc.
• A full current clean driving license
• Installation and maintenance of copper structured cabling systems.
• A good knowledge of IT equipment
• An understanding of the Data Centre environment, and the working restrictions applicable to such environments.
• Familiar with the use of Microsoft Office applications
• A good understanding of fault diagnostic techniques
• Report Writing
• Character Committed to the delivery of excellent customer service
• Self-motivated, ability to work on own initiative
• Punctual and reliable.
• Ability to work under pressure, with changing, and often conflicting, priorities to meet deadlines
• A team player, able to work with and clients staff of all levels.
• Able to make sound decisions when needed
• Able to ascend and descend vertical access equipment and able to work at heights
• Must be flexible in their working patterns.
• Must be willing to travel on occasions to support operational delivery.
HOW WE WORK
Experience has allowed us to work with a diverse range of customers be it a service provider an in house organisation or consultancy. We have found candidates jobs in a vast array of environments including law firms, universities, hospital trusts, investment banks, datacentres, boarding schools and corporate buildings to name some.
Our LinkedIn profiles offer a range of testimonials from industry jobseekers and clients who have worked with us in the past and received a first class service, clients have also commented that when they engaged our services they found us to be fully committed and professional throughout the process.
We always do our best to ensure our customers are provided with the best people including facilities managers, facilities assistants, technical managers and engineers to name some and in turn we do our utmost to provide our candidates with access to the best facilities management, property and engineering jobs hence working with some of leading organisations across the UK and the globe.