Due to continued expansion across the globe, our client, who are a very well known and respectable name have a new opening for a Facilities, Engineering & Property Operations Director to join the team to cover Europe, Australia & Africa
The Facilities, Engineering & Property Operations Director , oversees all aspects of optimisation of ongoing building operations and new building openings across all territories within the region.
This Facilities, Engineering & Property Operations Director will lead multiple functions, including Maintenance (incl. Cleaning Vendor Management), Facilities, Health & Safety, Security, IT, F&B and new building openings, and will drive the success of all operational support for Community Management teams in the region.
This leader will be looking after a portfolio of approx. 80 office buildings across the region and accountable for setting and meeting aggressive performance KPIs for all functional budgets in the region.
Key Responsibilities: – Strategically lead multiple operational departments including Facilities, Technology, Security, Health & Safety, Food & Beverage and Hospitality Services within the region.
– Drive the success of all operational support for Community Management teams.
– Implement and measure clear KPIs for each sub-department.
– Structure effective training program that enables team members to onboard quickly and successfully.
– Accountable for department budgets within the region’s P&L.
– Oversee performance of third party suppliers/contractors on a regional level.
– Take accountability for the Operations team recruitment, performance and motivation.
Experience Required: – Minimum of 10 years of experience in Facilities, hospitality, food and beverage, property management or other relative field.
– Strong understanding of building mechanical systems.
– Experience opening new business units, including restaurants, hotels, commercial properties, etc.
– Deep understanding of building financials in order to continually optimise vendor and team performance is essential.
– Experience managing teams located in multiple markets and countries.
– A true leader; One who can inspire others to take action and be their best.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Experience presenting to executive level stakeholders to receive the necessary resources for success.
– Knowledge in IT infrastructure a plus.
– Multiple languages a plus.
– Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
This is an exciting opportunity for an industry leader to join a very established in house organisation, where you will be required to travel and develop strong service streams across the regions.
Please contact Paul Stephens on 0203 371 9982 or Paul.firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded by a bunch of people that care about people who know businesses are about people and companies that care about their people become greater as the people look after it.