We are looking for a Regional Facilities Operations Manager for a large banking contract where you will be required to carry out the below duties, however the essential points are:-
· Experience of managing large teams of 100+ with a five star front of house focus.
· Experience of managing budgets and presenting financial MI;
· Business case writing skills and project management.
· Motivate, Lead and Support site teams to exceed Client’s service expectation.
· Hold a genuine interest and passion in working with and helping all customers and fellow colleagues.
· Ensure a consistent and high standard of front of house services with a culture of delivering above and beyond for Client and customer at all times.
· Ensure that the region performs financially to agree budgeted levels.
· Ensure that all service lines: Reception, Telephony (switchboard & reservations), Customer Liaison, Event Management, Loading Bay’s & Logistics, Audio Visual and Property Management support is delivered to the highest standard and is reviewed regularly to ensure that it is still meeting the business needs.
· Build strong relationships with the banks Area Property Operations Managers, Area Property Managers, FOH Leads and Contract Management team, to become a trusted partner of choice.
· Engage and build professional relationships with the other Regional Operation Managers and proactively network with colleagues.
· Ensure all front of house services are delivered in accordance to the Standard Operating Procedures.
· Maintain the Standard Operating Procedures ensuring team members are updated and re-trained as and when necessary.
· Identify any training requirements and development needs for all site team
· To be responsible for your regional budget and undertake a monthly review of the Budget Billing in conjunction with Business Support Co-ordinator.
· To support the Account Director in the preparation of the annual budgets for our Client.
· To undertake the monthly review and completion of payroll and authorise the expenditure.
· To control expenses in accordance with the Expenses Policy.
· Identify opportunities for cost savings across the contract.
· Collate and complete all necessary administration and management information necessary to produce Monthly Management Reports from relevant Site teams for the Account Director.
· Ensure all operational paperwork, documentation and forms are completed as necessary and specified, and distributed as instructed
· Ensure the teams are delivering to the expected standard on all SLA’s and KPI’s setting action plans against any discrepanciesEssential Experience / Abilities
- A minimum of 3 years senior managerial experience within a regional Customer Services / Corporate environment.
- Proven experience of budget management and financial planning
- Ability to write and present business cases to senior clients
- Management of large teams of over 100 team members and managers
- Immaculate personal presentation endorsing our clients five star image.
- A background of multiple client and stakeholder management.
- Proven experience of Customer Service delivery and Client Relationship building.
- Proven experience in managing and developing a team through setting SMART objectives.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Proactive and can-do attitude.
- The ability to be flexible, decisive and quick-thinking.
- The ability to handle complaints and difficult situations in a patient, calm and effective way.
- Ability to deliver timely solutions to client requests (in a systematic manner).
- Ability to deal with multiple requests simultaneously.
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mai) and excellent administration skills.
- Knowledge of software systems for Visitor booking/ Helpdesk / Switchboard / Meeting room bookings etc.
- Clear, confident communication skills.
- Team player.
· Be innovative, identifying improvements and smarter ways of working.
- Be inspirational to your direct reports and the wider client services team.
Established over three and a half years ago FM JoB Search became a market leading facilities management, property and building maintenance engineering job board medium offering free advertising to recruiters and jobseekers access to the best jobs.