Regional Operation Director - £100,000 + Package + Bonus etc.
Our client is a leading M&E Building Services maintenance provider and they are looking for an expected Regional Director to join an ever growing business unit in the South West, this is a key role and applicants MUST have a solid proven track record of managing large critical portfolios like data centres, investment banks, manufacturers etc. as well as identifying sales leads, converting leads into business opportunities, scoping and delivering the works via an in house and sub contractor team.
- The remit will be covering the South West so applicants suited will be ideally be based in the South West near Newbury – slough, reading, Bristol, bath etc.
- Salary is around circa £100k plus generous package plus bonus etc.
- MUST have experience managing multiple client portfolios including data centre customers
- MUST have managed P&L of £20m+
- MUST be really strong on sales side, growth, development of people, succession planning etc.
- MUST have come from a Critical engineering background and working for an FM service provider
Purpose of the Job
To lead the day-to-day delivery of the Business Unit. This incorporates driving sustainable growth, statutory compliance and governance, the management and development of staff, (operational, sales, contract support and management), the continual development of our customer base and full operational responsibility for the BU.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- Experience at senior level proven track record of managing large critical portfolios like data centres, investment banks, manufacturers etc.
- Managed Profit & Loss of £20m+
- Must be analytical, have vision and be an excellent communicator.
- really strong on sales side, growth, development of people, succession planning etc.
- Have a Critical engineering background and working for an FM service provider
Additional Key Duties
1. Leads tender bid activity including sales and operational resourcing, sign offs, document and commercial reviews and presentation standards.
2. Ensure all sales pipeline activity in accurate as far as possible for projects and Contract opportunities.
3. Ensures robust contract reviews are led by AGM’s / AD’s / HOP’s with check and challenge of detail and are used as coaching and development opportunities.
4. Takes leadership of mobilisation and transition activity to ensure that customer expectations are met and that all mobilisations are signed off at exec level.
5. Takes appropriate actions indicated by variances to ensure revenue, operating profit, working capital and bookings targets are met and continually improved upon without compromising exceptional service standards or customer relationships.
Please contact Steve Smale ASAP on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07903 023394
HOW WE WORK
Experience has allowed us to work with a diverse range of customers be it a service provider an in house organisation or consultancy. We have placed candidates in a vast array of environments included law firms, universities, hospital trusts, investment banks, datacentres, boarding schools and corporate buildings to name some.
Our LinkedIn profiles offer a range of testimonials from industry jobseekers and clients that have worked with us in the past and have received a first class service, clients have also stated that when they engaged our services they found us to be fully committed and professional throughout the process.
We always do our best to ensure our customers are provided with the best people and in turn we do our utmost to provide our candidates with access to the best facilities management, property and engineering jobs hence working with some of leading organisations across the UK and EMEA.