Service Desk Engineer jobs and vacancies – Czech Speaking
Our client is is redefining the technology solutions landscape as the thought leaders in Software Portfolio Management (SPM) services.
By combining our commercial, technology, compliance and governance expertise into a balanced SPM service offering, we support our customers by ensuring their IT investments are cost-effectively roadmapped towards their unique business needs. Globally headquartered in Stans, Switzerland with a local presence in 82 countries.
Their 1,800 certified Software Portfolio Management consultants help our customers optimize their software spend through our elite sales designations and deep-rooted relationships with top publishers such as Microsoft, Adobe, IBM, VMware, Oracle, Citrix, Symantec, McAfee, and many more. The currently have a number of opportunities for Czech speaking Service Desk Engineers to join the team.
Service Desk Engineer jobs and vacancies – Czech Speaking
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibility is customer service. Being present and available to clients requiring technical assistance.
- Respond to questions received through emails and calls.
- Learn the fundamental operations of the platforms which are being supported.
- Follow standard Service Desk operating procedures; accurately log all Service Desk tickets using the defined tracking software.
- Become familiar with helpdesk policies and services.
- Other duties as assigned by the Service Manager.
- Friendly presence and helpful attitude; good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others.
- Ability to utilise the applications for Microsoft Office for support, reporting and documentation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to provide technical support over the phone; good phone skills, professional demeanour, previous customer service experience strongly desired.
- Good problem solving skills; ability to visualise a problem or situation and think abstractly to solve it.
- Ability to handle constantly changing flow of traffic; remain productive during slow times, be able to multitask effectively during busy times, exercise patience and professionalism during stressful situations.
- Creativity. Ability to think around problems and come up with creative solutions is helpful.
- Ability to work with or without direct supervision.
- Serve as the single point of contact for customers related to Microsoft Office 365 Cloud Support issues.
- Good knowledge of user account administration (Microsoft Office 365 / Microsoft Active Directory).
- Develop technical knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and other technologies as required.
- Take ownership and responsibility of an issues from start through to a successful resolution.
- Escalate issues and involve experts wherever required in order to resolve issues as quickly as possible.
- The Service Desk Engineer must ensure the support team members to close out their tickets properly.
- Develop sound understanding of IT operations and related applications as well as business related processes and procedures.
- Maintains and consistently demonstrates a general knowledge of company guidelines, processes, practices and procedures
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills.
- Native Language skills in Czech.
- Business professional written and oral English skills.
- Familiarity with the fundamental principles of ITIL/SLA
- Field incoming requests to the Service Desk via both telephone and e-mail to ensure courteous, timely and effective resolution of end user issues
- Prioritise and schedule problems. Escalate problem (when required) to the appropriately experienced technician
- Perform post-resolution follow up activities to requests
- Reinforce SLAs to manage end-user expectations
- 1+ year’s work experience in a Service Desk environment
- certification required is MS – 100 / MS – 101
- Knowledge of ITIL Process Frameworks desirable
Reference ID: Czech SDE01
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Are you looking to recruit or find a job in the following sectors ?
Facilities Management, Engineering & Property
Human Resources and Recruitment
Information & Technology
Hospitality & Catering
Finance & Insurance
Admin & Secretarial
Compliance & GDPR
Health & Safety
The please contact a member of the Peopable team on 0203 983 1983 and check out www.peopable.co.uk for further information on our services and offering to you.
George Charalambous who is a qualified Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Supervisor and Manager so rest assured he will help you to fill any FM or Engineering role you have.
Yannis Domvris is a seasoned, excuse the phrase Catering and Hospitality & FM recruitment professional who also has a strong background in Facilities Management recruitment along with an international reputation for providing excellence in the respective sectors.
Leon Amoako is diligent and dedicated recruitment professional who possesses a broad range of expertise covering the following sectors; business support, facilities management, engineering, sales and catering.He aims to provide both his clients and candidates with a consistent level of service and care. His objective within industry is to establish himself as leader who changes perceptions, increases client satisfaction levels and ensures that the right people get into the right jobs.
Paul Stephens covers the senior FM, Engineering and Technology sectors and having worked within these fields for over 22 years has a well known and respected name in the industries for providing the right people for the right positions.
Cheryl Miller covers our admin support division and is an experienced and qualified senior administrator who has worked for various local authorities and private sector organisations over the years and also have a psychology and sociology to support her and her team in the deployment of non and qualified admin and secretarial professionals on a temporary and permanent basis.