PrimeKey Solutions as the leading open source PKI-company, founder and commercial force behind the world’s most downloaded open source PKI projects – EJBCA and SignServer, is proud to announce the new release of PKI Appliance 2.4.
With PrimeKey PKI Appliance you get everything you need to start up a PKI solution with minimum effort (including server, HSM, EJBCA on a controlled software stack). Besides introducing new functionalities in this release PrimeKey Solutions now offers the PKI Appliance in three different models, addressing different needs depending on the use cases.
Some of the most noteworthy features are:
- Introduction of new PKI Appliance models S, M, and L:
- PKI Appliance S, perfect for an off-line root, up to 1K certificates
- PKI Appliance M, general PKI solution, up to 8M certificates
- PKI Appliance L, high volume PKI solution, up to 20M certificates
- Update to EJBCA 6.4 and SignServer 3.7
- Support for HSM FIPS firmware module
- Support for signed and encrypted firmware and application software
- Improved configuration of SSH and console access
Tomas Gustavsson says; “I am proud to say that our development team behind the PKI Appliance project has done it again. Great work. For more information about the release please visit our website, www.primekey.se.”
PrimeKey Solutions AB is one of the world’s leading companies for PKI solutions. PrimeKey has developed successful solutions, such as EJBCA Enterprise, SignServer Enterprise and PrimeKey PKI Appliance. PrimeKey is a pioneer in open source security software that provides businesses and organisations around the world with the ability to implement security solutions such as e-ID, e-Passports, authentication, digital signatures, unified digital identities and validation. PrimeKey has its head office in Stockholm, offices in Aachen, and partners in Kuala Lumpur and San Mateo, California. Clients in Sweden include Bankgirot (Sweden’s only clearing house) and the Swedish Police (issuing passports and national ID cards to Swedish citizens).