Thinking about investing in an Internet TV service? Xstream is pleased to invite you to the first OTT DAY in Warsaw Poland. A conference focusing on the many various elements in the OTT ecosystem. The conference has an exciting agenda lined up with speakers from Widewine, Microsoft PlayReady, NDS, Bitlife and Xstream.
1000 – 1005: Opening remarks & Welcome, Jakub Polkowski, Xstream
1005 - 1035: Components of online TV, Richard Roness, Xstream
- Multi-device approach to online TV - key success factors of OVP
1035 - 1105: Trends in OTT, Maciej Kobiałko, Microsoft
- Where are we going tomorrow?
- Users want more mobility and flexibility
1105-1135: From IPTV to OTT-Key technical challenges, Piotr Sęk, Bitlife
- Delivering content to multiple devices is the next step for IPTV providers
1135-1205: Next generation TV for Cable providers, Samuel Sweet, NDS
- Next generation TV
- Companion apps to enhance the Pay TV experience
1205-1235: Truly multi-device, Jan-Erik Jansson, Widevine Google
- Device usage trends -Importance of quality end-user experiences
- Examples of how to overcome challenges of delivery of video OTT
Come and meet industry leaders and learn how they have deployed next generation OTT and Internet TV services.
Time: Mar 05, 08:30 - 12:00 CET
Location: Radisson Blu Centrum hotel, Grzybowska 24,Warsaw
Sign up: send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with name, company, phone number