Skip to main content

Delphi advised Nibe Industrier AB (publ) on acquisition of Stovax Heating Group Limited

Pressmeddelande   •   Feb 01, 2013 16:07 CET

Nibe Industrier AB (publ) was advised by Advokatfirman Delphi on its acquisition of Stovax Heating Group Limited. Nibe Industrier AB (publ) has reached an agreement to initially acquire 60 % of the shares and the remaining 40 % of the shares in 2016. The acquired business will form part of the NIBE Stoves business area.

Stovax Heating Group Limited has approximately 260 employees, a turnover of over SEK 380 million and is the clear market leader in the UK.

Delphi's team was headed by partner Per-Ivar Svensson assisted by Angelica Lundqvist.


Delphi is one of the foremost commercial law firms in Sweden. We help our clients with mergers and acquisitions. We advise them on matters of banking, finance and capital markets. We litigate at court and in arbitration and are acknowledged as being extremely competent in public procurement and environmental law.

Many of us are specialists in high-tech fields such as IT, intellectual property and life science. Our drive and our interest in technology and business probably explain, in part, our success. We are often praised for our commercial sense and our ability to understand the client’s business.

Our clients are to be found primarily in Scandinavia, Europe and North America. But we also co-operate with law firms globally and regularly assist clients on international matters. We have a total workforce of 190, of which 140 are lawyers. We have offices in Stockholm, Göteborg, Malmö, Linköping and Norrköping.


Bifogade filer


Kommentarer (0)

Lägg till kommentar


By submitting the comment you agree that your personal data will be processed according to Mynewsdesk's <a href="">Privacy Policy</a>.