Hi fellow Sparkle users!
I hope you have had a great start of 2016!
We are back with our first Sparkle product update for 2016, and we are beginning with a great one.
While many of our customers were away on holidays, our fantastic engineering team has been working hard to start off this year strong.
Highlights of this release
- Pinned posts
- Improved moderation workflow
- Buy instant updates whenever you want
- Pinned posts
One of our most requested features is finally live! With the ”Pin Item”-feature you now have full control over which items that you always want to be on top! When logged into your Sparkle account, simply hover any item that you want to stick to top and click ”pin items”. Pinned items will ALWAYS be pinned to the top of your Sparkle hub, even as new posts are published. Content no longer relevant? Simply click the pin item again and the post will once again be sorted chronologically.
Improved moderation workflow
Based on your input we’ve introduced several improvements to the moderation workflow.
- Filter by media type to quickly find the posts you want ot moderate
- Filter by any search terms to find specific posts
- Invite moderators to your Sparkle. Don’t worry – moderators won’t have access to your Admin panel. Perfect for our agency customers and their clients!
- Finally, for quicker moderation, you can now select multiple posts at once
Buy instant updates whenever you want!
Previously you’ve had to contact us in order to buy realtime update frequency for your event or hashtag campaign. Now you can control everything from within your Sparkle account!
Simply go to your Dashboard and click ”Enable real time”. You’ll be directed to a checkout page where you can purchase the number of 24 hour realtime tickets you need. Once you’ve completed your purchase, you are ready to go!
And tons of small fixes and improvements
- Improved edit post functionality – Ability to edit any post, remove/select images etc
- Animated slider theme
- If a Instagram user changes his profile image we’ll now link to the new one instead of showing a broken link
- Improved administration of banned users
- Lots of fixes for the banner feature
- and much more under the hood…
We’re looking forward to a really exciting 2016 and we hope you are prepared to make this year your best content marketing year so far!
Best Regards the team at Sparkle