AUG place: Varaždin, Croatia organiser: Špancirfest url: http://spancirfest.com
Špancirfest 2012 is a street festival that is held every year since 1999 in Varaždin, Croatia, and lasts for 10 days. It begins at the end of August, and ends at the beginning of September.
During the festival there will be clowns, street and mime performers, folk dancers and musicians, world
music and jazz bands, hip hop collectives, rock bands, etc.
This Street Festival is made out of several little Festivals:
· Komedija fest (Comedy Fest)
· Hlapec fest (Children plays, for Children under 14 years of age)
· Moderato fest (for lovers of classical music, concerts)
· Jazz festival
· Ritam fest (concerts, a variety of musical expressions)
· Ulica fest (street artists, acrobats, jugglers, street musicians, puppet plays)
The Festival contains about 300 subprograms.