Please join us for a series of presentations by laboratory automation experts as they present their experiences and innovative application of laboratory automation for a variety of assays and applications in both research and drug discovery and development.
The talks will cover some of the latest automation trends, best practices in implementation of lab automation, as well as a discussion on your future automation needs. You’ll have a chance to hear interesting talks and network with other automation specialists to share experiences and ideas. Lunch will be provided.
For registration and more information:
- 10:00-10:15 Welcome and Introduction
Per-Erik Strömsted, Director-Discovery Sciences , AstraZeneca Gothenburg
- 10:15-10:45 "Redesigning the Dairy Plant: Small Scale, Automated Production of Model Dairy Products
Jeorgos Trihaas, Principal Scientist, Chr-Hansen A/S
- 10:45-11:15 Collaboration is the Best Approach…Even with Robots
Mark Wigglesworth, Director - High Throughput Screening, AstraZeneca Cambridge
- 11:15-12:00 Innovation Beyond Liquid Handling: Automated Assay Design & Label-Free Detection on a
Hamilton STAR Gernot J. Abel, Science Manager-Biotechnology Research, Novozymes
- 12:00-13:00 Lunch
- 13:00-13:30 Awaiting Title
Michael Kossenjans, Compound Collection Enhancement Programme Manager / Principal Scientist,
Astra Zeneca Gothenburg
- 13:30-14:00 Building Scalable Workflows for DNA Assembly using BASIC Building Blocks
David McClymont,Head of Automation, SynbiCITE
- 14:00-15:00 Refreshments and Networking
Hamilton Robotics designs and manufactures fully automated robotic systems for samples preparation and storage. The products range from unique, custom laboratory automation solutions (turnkey solutions) on standard applications validated through partnership programs with renowned biotechnology companies as well as OEM solutions to the top ten diagnostic companies. Hamilton Storage Technologies designs and manufactures cold storage systems for biobanking and other applications.