The President of IDG International, York von Heimburg, has appointed Joakim Allwin Country Manager of IDG Sweden beginning October 1st. The clear target is to foster a strong local leadership, strengthen local understanding and relationships to the customers and to support IDG’s global capabilities. Joakim will now be part of the strong team of IDG Country Managers around the world, together reaching 217 million unique tech professionals and enthusiasts each month.
Joakim Allwin has a wide experience from many different areas of IDG Sweden. Over his 18 years at IDG he mainly has been close to sales, marketing, and publishing. Since 2015 Joakim has successfully been leading IDG’s largest business unit IDG Enterprise as Publishing Director including brands such as Computer Sweden, TechWorld, CSJobb, CIO Sweden and IDG.se. As a member of the management team, he also has had an active role in the transformation of IDG Sweden into a Techmedia, Data and Marketing services company.
” My priority will be to continue the focus on driving the use of Tech. If we can keep helping IT-decisionmakers and enthusiasts using and investing in Tech in the best possible way our audiences will find us relevant as well as the advertisers”, says Joakim Allwin
”I am really happy to give Joakim Allwin, who has a great track record in his several jobs within IDG Sweden, the opportunity to step up to a new level of responsibility. He will put in place the right strategies and innovations together with a great team to strengthen the strong market position of IDG in Sweden”, says York von Heimburg.
Kit Gould, Country Manager of IDG UK and over the last three years Country Manager of IDG Sweden is aiming to focus more on his new additional role as leader of the corporate M&A team of IDG worldwide to boost growth by acquisitions. Kit has contributed to the success of IDG Sweden with a clear and stable leadership and with his global experience in a time when IDG Sweden needed it the most.
In addition, Joakim Allwin has decided that Henric Jogin is taking on a new position as
Chief Operating Officer. In his former role as Technical Director, he has led technology, data, and analytics and before that he was responsible for the areas of programmatic, lead generation and content marketing. Henric will ensure IDG’s leading insights into the opportunities and challenges of technology helps buyers make the right decisions - through the production of great editorial content, by leveraging in-depth data to make sure our services efficiently connect vendors with premium audiences, and by furthering the technical advancements and best practice within IDG.
Furthermore, André Kisch is appointed Chief Revenue Officer Direct.André has been in different leading positions in Sales at IDG since 2007. Latest he has been working close to our largest clients. building thought leadership, awareness, pipeline and revenue through integrated programs that involve the full IDG portfolio of Content, Lead generation, Event, Display and Recruitment. Focus forward will be to develop our senior sales teams to grow the direct-sold revenue, both B2B and B2C.
Quick Facts IDG:
* IDG’s leading brands, including hundreds of owned and operated websites, more than 700 annual events deliver insights helping its audiences navigate the evolving technology landscape. A monthly global reach of over 200 million unique tech enthusiasts and professional.
* IDG is able to identify and target the most influential buyers of technology around the globe under a single universal data taxonomy, which organizes its audiences and content across editorial, ad serving and demand generation.
* IDG uses its global data intelligence platform to pinpoint purchasing intent and create custom content across video, mobile, social and media. With regional hubs around the world, IDG is able to execute complex campaigns across geographies to fulfill marketers’ global ambitions.
* IDG’s websites and IDG TechNetwork sites capture billions of intent signals from users each month, providing deep intelligence about our audience’s needs at every stage of the purchasing process.
* IDG offers full-funnel demand generation capabilities in 147 countries, providing access a database of 44 million IT and business decision makers.
Country Manager IDG International Data Group AB
Chief Operating Officer, IDG International Data Group AB
IDG är världens och Sveriges största databas- och eventdrivna mediehus inom IT, teknik och affärer. Över en miljon svenska it-beslutsfattare, techentusiaster och it-proffs besöker varje månad våra välkända sajter och event. Bland våra varumärken märks Sveriges största it-portal IDG.se, Computer Sweden, CIO, TechWorld och Upphandling24. På konsumentsidan driver vi de populära produkterna M3, MacWorld och PC för Alla.