I hope you had/have a relaxing summer - boosting yourself with d-vitamine, sleep and energy!!?? I am back to work full time and so much is happening right now so I felt a need to share:
On the 10-12th of November, Acadermia runs for the 5th year! Acadermia is now the largest beauty event in the Nordics with 13.000 visitors last year. The show runs at the Stockholm Fair at same time as Allt för Hälsan & Sthlm Food & Wine and is open for the public, as well as the industry. At the show you find exhibitors in all areas of beauty - from green/eco to aestethic treatments. Pick up the latest trends in skincare, anti-aging, nails, make up and hair.
The interest for the show is really great this year and I am happy to say that we only have a few stands left at this point. Here's a few things happening:
- The programme for the Beauty Stage is already fully booked with inspiring competitions like Nail Systems Art Open and Make Up Store's Make Up Competition. We have great lectures with names like Hannah Sjöström (Naturligt Snygg) Maritha Holmberg & Gunilla Turner (KYÄNI), Andreas Lindahl (Art Clinic) and Suzanne Lundborg (Lundborgkliniken). Full programme is posted on the website in September.
- The b2b-day on Friday the 10th of Nov we do in collaboration with our B2B-partner Tidningen Kosmetik. This is being locked down at this very moment, so contact me should you want to participate somehow.
- In June we announced that our Media Partnership with Lifestyle Publishing not only includes the magazine Lifestyle Wellness (with ads in all 12 titles of Lifestyle Publishing), but also online ads and activities on finest.se - Sweden's largest portal for bloggers and influencers, and some of them will of course hang out at Acadermia!!
- The popular Beauty Bag Ticket is back! If you are an exhibitor, and want to put a product in this, please contact me before August 20th.
- In our bar "Cocktails & Greens" Henrik Evers, one of the world's best bartenders and part-owner of the restaurant Penny & Bill will be throwing the absolute hottest c/mocktails with focus on anti-aging ingredients and of course fantastic flavors! And, yes, only green and clean food at this place.
- I am also proud to present a collaboration with Look Good Feel Better, the global charity that Acadermia supports since a few years, via KOHF. When you buy a ticket to Acadermia 2017, you will have the option to donate a sum to LGFB. The programme gives make up courses to 1700 cancer patients every year in Sweden only. A simple way to find your way back to your "self" after maybe feeling lost going through cancer, loosing your hair or experiencing other changes in the body. LGFB will also be at the show to spread the word of this fantastic charity.
Tickets to the show are released on September 1st and include entrance to your sister shows Allt för Hälsan and Sthlm Food & Wine. We expect around 40 000 vistiors during the three days. With a picture from my summer holiday in Sardinia - I want to wish you a great August and hope to see you in November!
Tel 0765-710279, email@example.com