Accumulate launch an update of its comprehensive mobile payment solution that gives issuers of mobile payment services a fast track to the market. The solution covers all payment situations and supports any mobile handset, any mobile network and any pairing technology (NFC, OTT, QR, barcodes, etc.).
Mobile World Congress, Barcelona – 27 February 2013 – At this year’s event in Barcelona, Accumulate launch a fast track to mobile payment with a new packaging of its award winning mobile financial services platform, Mobile Everywhere (ME). Accumulate’s solution is technology independent and supports all major mobile platforms, all mobile networks, all mobile network operators and all pairing technologies.
The Accumulate Mobile Payment Fast Track Pack includes:
- Customer branded mobile payment service
- Covers all payment situations; POS, online, man-to-machine, person-to-person, in-app.
- Pairing via OTT, NFC, typing, QR- or barcodes
- Mobile thin security client app for Android, iPhone, Blackberry, Java and Windows Mobile/Phone.
- Project setup, including installation and configuration.
- Interoperability with Pera Mobile, the global technology standard for mobile payment
use of existing payment eco-system for clearing/settlement of transactions.
Using the same technology platform and the processes and methods, customers can easily extend their mobile offer and enable services like mobile authentication (secure login and signing), mobile banking (full channel for all banking services), mobile eID and other services like ticketing, loyalty, coupons, gift cards, vouchers, etc.
“Our solution is proven, has best in class security, is third party technology independent and is easy to use. The technology and the unique processes and methods included, give payment service issuers a cost effective short cut into the mobile payment arena”, says Stefan Hultberg, CEO of Accumulate.
Customer references include large banks, mobile network operators and large brands around the world.
Lars Aase, +46 70 144 1822, email@example.com.
Accumulate is enabling the next generation of mobile payments with a solution that covers all payment situations along with the utmost security and flexibility. Completing the sales offer with a comprehensive portfolio within mobile banking and mobile security makes Accumulate a leading actor in the world market for mobile financial services. For more information please visit www.accumulate.se.
About the Accumulate offer
Accumulate is the perfect
technology partner when enabling secure mobile financial services.
Below is a short intro of the MFS and mobile security platform. This short film shows example use of the ME-platform, for a service that covers all payment situations, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTwg7eDXMU.
With ME all mobile financial services (mobile payment and mobile banking) and enterprise mobile security services are enabled using ONE platform. A partnership with Accumulate enables the customer to offer a wide range of branded services and products:
- Mobile payment - covers all payment situations like POS (including NFC), person-to-person, online, man-to-machine (ex. vending, parking), mCommerce, in-app purchase, remittance, etc.
- Mobile banking - secure mobile channel for ALL informational and transactional services
- Mobile security - mobile as secure token for login and signing on VPN's, Internet/Extranet, secured web pages and eID.
- Other services - e.g. ticketing, mTolling, mParking, coupons, gift cards, loyalty and membership points, etc.
- Online card security - example, use the mobile for 3D-Secure, one-time credit card, switch card on/off, etc.
When using the Accumulate platform customers deploy their services fast and easy. Adding/changing services are easy and without having the end user to re-download, reinstall and reactivate their mobile application.
Also see latest news at: http://www.mynewsdesk.com/se/pressroom/accumulate.
Accumulate is enabling the next generation of mobile payments with a solution that covers all payment situations along with the utmost security and flexibility. Completing the sales offer with a comprehensive portfolio within mobile banking and mobile security makes Accumulate a leading actor in the world market for mobile financial services.
For more information visit www.accumulate.se.