Satu Molander, MKFC team leader with future etutors.
MKFC CloudCampus completes its project ''eTeacher Training at Teacher Training Colleges'' Rwanda with the collaboration of Innovation for Education and Ministry of Education Rwanda. The project was funded by [ https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/department-for-international-development ]DFID. The project was considered as one of the best project among 26 project on innovation for education. Following are some important key developments of the project.
• 90 teachers are ICT competent, active participants in local and online communities, change agents by sharing knowledge.
• 11 future eTutors have achieved 100% satisfaction rate from teacher training colleges.
• Significant positive change towards student-centered teaching approach and pedagogical use of ICT.
• 6 Teacher Training Colleges involved in Project (Save, Matimba, Rubengera, Kiambo, Gacuba II, Lycee de Kigali)
• Starting of MOODLE at Rwandan Education Board for future eLearning
• Technical training of staff for local takeover of MOODLE
For more details: http://www.mineduc.gov.rw/innovation/spip.php?rubrique31
MKFC/Cloud Campus vill med sin helt Internetbaserade utbildning kunna erbjuda både unga och vuxna en möjlighet att studera - oavsett förutsättningar, tid och plats.