Press release November 2010
Goals Reached for IPA 2010!
The World Food Process and Packaging Exhibition that took place October 17-21 in the new Hall 7 at the Paris Nord–Villepinte Exhibition Center has been a success despite the French strikes that affected travel during the week…
IPA has confirmed its position as an international trade show with 57 percent of the 40,931 visitors coming from 150 different countries and 45 percent of foreign exhibitors coming from 25 countries. Directors, decision-makers, experts and production managers from the food industries all came to find practical answers and solutions to their projects.
The synergy with SIAL lived up to its promises as SIAL visitors and exhibitors came to meet their suppliers and discover the latest food processing and packaging technologies.
Innovation & Research – the key words of the 2010 exhibition!
- IPA Innovation Competition: technological excellence
On Monday, October 18, Philippe ROUAULT, the French interdepartmental delegate for Food Processing and Agribusiness Industries, presented the French Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Award to Clauger for its combined cold and heat production skid.
Five exhibitors recognized:
CLAUGER – France – Combined cold and heat production skid, winner of the “Processes and Equipment” Award
JBT FOODTECH – Belgium, CCM3 insulating ceramic coating, winner of the “Research and Technology” Award
BIZERBA France, CWP – Neptune, winner of the “Process management and Control” Award
MONTAJES CONSERVEROS DE GALICIA, S.L. – Spain, Vacuum seamer for irregular cans, winner of the “Packaging” Award
TRIAPROCESS – France, Triaxe mixer, granulator, winner of the “Special Jury” Award
- A new impetus for the new technologies on display at IPA 2010
IPA 2010 highlighted 110 new products showcased by its exhibitors, up 40 percent from 2008.
- A high-quality program at the Innovation & Research Forum and the European Research Meeting
The Innovation & Research Forum attracted more than 700 food industry professionals who came to attend the conferences and round tables led by the major players and research institutes.
On Tuesday, October 19 and Wednesday, October 20, The European Research Meeting presented the results of Europe’s major food processing research programs.
Visitors AND exhibitors present in large numbers
40,931 visitors from the food industry, of whom 57 percent were international visitors from 150 countries.
- A concentration of decision-makers:
- Profiles included managing directors, production managers, design and development managers, and purchasing managers.
- From the industries of meat and fish products, milk and dairy products, and fruit and vegetables.
600 exhibitors from 25 countries involved in processing equipment and technologies, packaging machinery, and services and consulting for the food industry. Top 10 exhibiting countries: France, Italy, Germany, the United Kingdom, Belgium, Sweden, the Netherlands, Spain, Taiwan, the U.S.A.
- With a rich and dynamic range of exhibits in Food Packaging equipment
Food packaging grew compared to 2008, accounting for 15 percent of the overall range of exhibits.
- An increasing international participation
In 2008, 28 percent of exhibitors and 35 percent of visitors came from outside France,
In 2010, 45 percent of exhibitors and 57 percent of visitors were international,
IPA 2010 has seen a real increase in international participation and, once again, further positions itself as the benchmark international exhibition.
The assets that helped make IPA 2010 a success!
- A true synergy with SIAL
Same venue, same dates and a gamble that paid off! SIAL visitors and exhibitors visited the IPA exhibition in order to meet their suppliers, stay abreast of the latest process engineering technologies and finalize their purchasing projects.
- Monday, October 18, an official visit
At a time when the industry is taking off again Christian ESTROSI, French Minister for Industry, came to discover the innovations presented by the IPA exhibitors on Monday, October 18.
- Tuesday, October 19, IPA and Hall 7 celebrate!
IPA offered all its visitors and exhibitors as well as visitors to SIAL the opportunity to meet their suppliers in a convivial, business-friendly atmosphere.
Make a date for the next IPA from October 21-25, 2012!
Follow all the news at: www.ipa-web.com
Valentine BRUNEL – Jean-Patrick BLIN – AB3C
+33 (0)1 53 30 74 00 – email@example.com
Valérie DISSAUX – Communications Manager
+33 (0)1 76 77 12 72 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Find all press information and the visuals of the exhibition at:
www.ipa-web.com – under the “Press” section
Name: IPA – World Food Process and Packaging Exhibition
- Created in 1968, co-located with SIAL at CNIT, then at the Paris-Porte de Versailles exhibition center
- 1986: SIAL moved to Paris-Nord Villepinte, IPA remained at Paris-Porte de Versailles; the 2 exhibitions continued to be held at the same time
- 2000: IPA ceased to be held at SIAL’s dates in October, and joined the Emballage trade fair at Paris-Nord Villepinte in November
- 2010: IPA returned to the same dates and venue as SIAL, in October at Paris-Nord Villepinte
Venue: Paris-Nord Villepinte Exhibition Center – NEW HALL 7
- October 17-21, 2010
- Tuesday, October 19, 2010: Festive evening
Number of exhibitors
- 600 companies
- 25 countries
- 45% international exhibitors
- 35,000 sqm
IPA, organized into 2 strong entities
- IPA Matic: an area dedicated to equipment for the meat and fish processing industries
- IPA Multifilière: an area that groups together all equipment and machines for the processing of solid (breadmaking, chocolate, confectionery, fruit and vegetables), liquid and semi-liquid food products…
- Manufacturers and distributors of machinery/equipment
- Processing equipment and technologies
- Packaging machinery
- Services and consulting for the food industry
Food and beverage industries, Research centers
- Managing Directors/Factory Managers
- Manufacturing/Production/New works
- Design/ R&D
- 150 countries represented
- 57% international visitors
För mer information, kontakta mässans representant i Sverige:
Promosalons Sverige AB, tel 08 660 40 11 e-post: email@example.com