What's for dinner?
Families stress about dinner on a daily basis. Planning your meals with Lita helps you save time, eat healthier, and save money. Enjoy tasty dinners with our exclusive recipes that are good for you and our planet.
Lita is a rebranded, redesign and re-engineered version of the app formerly known as Meal Plan. Lita is Swedish for trust.
– By making a conscious choice of what to eat for dinner for the coming week, you’ll also eat healthier.
– Two weekly plans from the authors of Very Veggie! ‘Week of Chaos’ and ‘Family-friendly dinners’ are two amazing plans, specially tailored for families with little time for cooking.
– Our recipe cards makes it a joy to follow along to your week of cooking.
– Lita makes it convenient to shop from your favorite online or local grocery store. Plan a week and export a ready-made shopping list to an app of your choosing.
– All recipes in Lita are vegetarian or fully plant-based. Good for you, good for our planet.
– Over 400 exclusive recipes you won't find by googling, from famous Swedish veggie chefs such as Very Veggie and Vegourmet.
– Lita is free to download and use. Lita Premium gives full access to great recipes and meal plans, starting at $4.99 a month or pay $29.99 for a full year (save 47%).
Lita is engineered by Simon Ljungberg and designed by Max Rudberg. The recipes are carefully edited by Paula Gabrielsson and Sara Ljungberg.
Lita will be available for the iPhone on the App Store July the 6th, 2018.
Lita has website:
Please follow this link for logos, product shots, screenshots and a video walk-though:
At Filibaba our mission is to make great apps for a sustainable future. Travel and the way we eat are two major areas where we need to change our behaviour.
Founded in 2010 by siblings Jenny & Viktor, Filibaba took their vegetarian family recipes and brought it to the original iPad. Dubbed 'Veggie Meals', the original app sparked a startup story that launched a number of veggie cooking apps made by ourselves. Eventually we reached out to the community and help others (Vegourmet, Swedish Vegan & Very Veggie) reach a new audience when we created their apps for the App Store.
Filibaba is self-founded. Our designers are working most of the time with UI & UX design for Swedish Railways, designing their award winning train travel app. This paired with the sales from the existing cooking apps have allowed our development team to work the past year and a half developing Lita.
'Filibaba' comes from a Swedish expression – mums filibabba – which is used to say something is yummy.