Customers benefit from up to four free extras, including brand new offers for inside stateroom and studio guests
Wiesbaden, June 8, 2015 – Norwegian Cruise Line launched its ‘Freestyle Choice Spectacular’ promotion in Continental Europe, giving guests the possibility to enjoy a maximum of Freestyle Cruising and make exciting discoveries while exploring incredible destinations. When booking a cruise of between five and sixteen nights sailing on or after October 1, 2015 guests booking before July 31, 2015 can benefit from up to four cruise enhancing extras for free. Cruises on board Pride of America, sailing Hawai’i year-round, and Norwegian Sky, sailing year-round from Miami to the Bahamas, are excluded from this offer.
Guests booking an Oceanview Stateroom, Balcony Stateroom or a Mini Suite can choose one complimentary offer, applicable to the first two guests in the stateroom, to enhance their Freestyle Cruising® experience.
- Speciality Restaurant Package. Guests can experience a different speciality restaurant every night of their holiday, along with the great variety of dining options already included in the cruise fare. Options include French cuisine at Le Bistro, Brazilian Churrasco at Moderno or delicious Asian cuisine being prepared and cooked before the guests’ eyes at Teppanyaki and more.
- Premium Drinks Package. Guests can enjoy their favourite wine, beer, cocktails and also a wide selection of premium spirits for as long as they sail in all restaurants and up to 22 bars and lounges. There’s a venue to match every mood from ambient champagne and piano bars to lively cocktail bars and night clubs.
- 250-Minute Wi-Fi Package. Guests can share their experiences with friends and family back home when they choose this 250-minute internet package (applies per stateroom).
- Shore excursion credit. Guests can receive a shore excursion credit of US $ 75 per stateroom and port of call for a maximum of four ports which they can use to discover and explore ashore with the exciting and varied shore excursions offered by Norwegian.
Guests cruising in a luxury Suite or accommodation in The Haven by Norwegian® will benefit from all four offers.
Guests booking an Inside Stateroom or a Studio can now also choose one complimentary offer, applicable to the first two guests in the stateroom.
- Speciality dining credit. Guests receive a credit of US $50 which they can use to enjoy the international cuisine of Norwegian’s fantastic array of speciality restaurants.
- Soda package. Guests can enjoy unlimited soft drinks in all restaurants and bars on board such as Pepsi Cola, Pepsi Light, Sierra Mist, Mountain Dew, Ginger Ale, Tonic Water and Soda Water.
- 100-Minute Wi-Fi Package. Guests can share their experiences with friends and family back home when they choose this 100-minute internet package (applies per stateroom).
- Shore excursion credit. Guests can receive a shore excursion credit of US $ 50 per stateroom and port of call for a maximum of four ports which they can use to discover and explore ashore with the exciting and varied shore excursions offered by Norwegian.
Itineraries in ‘Norwegian’s Freestyle Choice Spectacular’ promotion include:
- An 11-night Western Mediterranean from Barcelona cruise on board Norwegian Epic departing January 13, February 3 and 24, 2016. Itinerary: Barcelona, Spain – Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy – Palermo, Sicily, Italy – Naples (Pompeii), Italy – Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy – Livorno (Florence/Pisa), Italy – Palma, Majorca, Spain – Barcelona, Spain
Inside priced from € 609 and Balcony priced from € 939 per person.
- A 10-night Canary Islands & Morocco from Barcelona cruise on board Norwegian Epic departing November 29, 2015 and January 3 and 24, February 14, March 6 and 28, 2016. Itinerary: Barcelona, Spain – Tangier, Morocco – Las Palmas, Gran Canaria, Spain – Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Tenerife, Spain – Funchal, Madeira, Portugal – Málaga (Granada), Spain – Barcelona, SpainInside priced from € 719 and Balcony priced from € 939 per person.
- A 7-night Western Caribbean from Miami cruise on board Norwegian Getaway departing various dates between November 22, 2015 and April 17, 2016.Itinerary:Miami, USA – Great Stirrup Cay (Norwegian’s Private Island), Bahamas – Ocho Rios, Jamaica – George Town, Grand Cayman – Cozumel, Mexico – Miami, USA
Inside priced from € 619 and Oceanview priced from € 869 per person.
- A 14-night South America from Valparaíso/Buenos Aires cruise on board Norwegian Sun departing various dates between November 21, 2015 and March 26, 2016. Itinerary: Valparaíso (Santiago de Chile), Chile – Puerto Montt, Chile – Puerto Chacabuco, Chile – Cruise Patagonic Channels – Cruise Chilean Fjords – Cruise Strait of Magellan – Punta Arenas, Chile – Cruise Beagle Channel (Glacier Cruising) – Ushuaia, Argentina – Cruise Cape Horn – Stanley, Falkland Islands – Puerto Madryn, Argentina – Montevideo, Uruguay – Buenos Aires, Argentina or vice versa
Inside priced from € 1.379 and Oceanview priced from € 1.669 per person.
More information about the campaign is available here: www.ncl.eu/promotions/freestyle-choice-spectacular.
About Norwegian Cruise Line
Norwegian Cruise Line is an internationally operating cruise line headquartered in Miami, Florida with two offices in Wiesbaden and London overseeing operations in Europe.
Norwegian Cruise Line is the innovator in cruise travel with a 48-year history of breaking the boundaries of traditional cruising, most notably with the introduction of Freestyle Cruising which revolutionised the industry by giving guests more freedom and flexibility. Today, Norwegian invites guests to “Cruise Like a Norwegian” on one of 13 purpose-built Freestyle Cruising ships, providing guests the opportunity to enjoy a relaxed cruise holiday on some of the newest and most contemporary ships at sea. In August 2014, the line was named “Europe’s Leading Cruise Line” for the seventh consecutive year, as well as in October 2014, for the second consecutive year, “Caribbean’s Leading Cruise Line” by the World Travel Awards. In addition the company has received the World Travel Award as “World’s Leading Large Ship Cruise Line” from 2012 to 2014.
Norwegian Cruise Line’s largest Freestyle Cruising ship to date, Norwegian Epic, debuted in June 2010 and, in the United States, has been named “Best Overall Cruise Ship” by the readers of Travel Weekly two years in a row and “Best Ship for Sea Days” by Cruise Critic. The Company recently took delivery of its most innovative ship to date, the 4.000-passenger Norwegian Getaway in the first quarter of 2014. The largest ship to homeport year-round in Miami, Norwegian Getaway boasts 28 dining venues, including seafood restaurant Ocean Blue and a branch of Carlo’s Bake Shop by Buddy Valastro, star of the TLC series “Cake Boss”. The entertainment line-up includes Broadway shows Legally Blonde and Burn the Floor and the unique dining and magic venue, the Illusionarium. Known as New York’s ship, sister ship Norwegian Breakaway is the largest vessel to homeport year-round in the city. The Company has four 4.200-passenger vessels on order at Meyer Werft: Norwegian Escape with delivery scheduled in the autumn of 2015, Norwegian Bliss with delivery in the spring of 2017 and two further ships with delivery in the spring of 2018 and autumn of 2019.
Norwegian Cruise Line is the official cruise line of the Miami Dolphins/Sun Life Stadium, The New York Knicks, Legends in Concert; and the official cruise line partner of The GRAMMY Awards and is an official partner of the Rockettes and Radio City Music Hall.
High resolution, downloadable images are available at www.ncl.eu/news
Further information and bookings in travel agencies or at:
NCL (Bahamas) Ltd., Wiesbaden Office
Continental Europe Branch
Kreuzberger Ring 68, 65205 Wiesbaden, Germany
From Sweden: Tel: +46 8 403 087 02