to acquire a complete web-based system to optimize and streamline their
schedule planning. The objective was to achieve better control in ensuring that
all collective agreements are followed as well as having a system with which to
easily communicate with all employees.
- After evaluating a few shortlisted alternatives, we chose Quinyx WFM that offered a modern, user-friendly, web-based system, with functionality that optimizes staff planning and saves time and money for both the restaurants as well as NSP centrally. Quinyx’ mobile app makes it easier for NSP’s staff to plan their working hours themselves, swap shifts with colleagues and view all scheduled and worked time, which is important for our young staff, says Johan Wedin, CFO, NSP.
- With our new WFM system, we now have a modern communications platform on which to easily communicate all kinds of information with our employees. We also see significant savings in operational maintenance in choosing Quinyx’ cloud-based system, says Patrik Eliasson, CIO, NSP.
The deal with NSP further strengthens our leading position in the fast food
industry and we now have all the major chains as customers in the Nordic
countries. We will of course continue our focused work on delivering the best
Workforce Management solution in that industry, says Erik Fjellborg, CEO,
For more information:
- Erik Fjellborg CEO, Quinyx, email@example.com, +46 739-598 187
- Patrik Eliasson CIO, NSP, patrik.eliasson@nspab, +46 709-934 559
- Johan Wedin CFO, NSP, johan.wedin@nspab, +46 761-262 020
Quinyx AB develops the web-based system Quinyx Workforce Management (WFM). The system combines powerful planning and forecasting tools with time & attendance, communication and interaction for both employees and employers. Quinyx WFM is specifically designed for intensive staffing activities that require quick changes in the different stages of employee planning. Cervera, ICA, McDonald’s, SATS, Subway Teknikmagasinet, TGI Fridays and Vapiano are some of Quinyx’ customers. More information is available on www.quinyx.com
Nordic Service Partners Holding AB (publ) (NSP) was founded in 2004 and is one of Sweden’s largest restaurant companies today with a focus on fast food. NSP’s organization has a turnover of circa SEK 725 million and includes 55 Burger King restaurants in Sweden and Denmark. The company also owns the trademark and rights to the brand Taco Bar that includes more than 20 franchise restaurants in Sweden. NSP is Burger King’s largest franchisee in Scandinavia. NSP’s shares are listed on NASDAQ OMX in Stockholm. For more information got to www.nordicservicepartners.se