- Stronger credit growth points to a Eurozone upswing.
- Juncker Plan to promote growth-rate convergence in the Eurozone.
- Weaker U.S. growth a temporary phenomenon.
- Better consumer confidence signals stronger growth in Japan.
- Additional monetary policy stimulus drives Chinese stock markets.
- Oil-price recovery will lose steam.
- Transatlantic Equity ETF repositioning is losing momentum..
- United Kingdom – decision time comes after the elections.
- Asset allocation of our balanced model portfolio for clients based in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA):
Fixed income: 47%, Equities: 40%, Alternatives: 10%, Commodities: 3%
- Focus: Eurozone – Puzzling out fiscal integration
- The big picture: interview with Asoka Wöhrmann
- Investment traffic lights: our tactical and strategic view on different asset classes
- Portfolio: interview with Stéphane Junod, regional Chief Investment Officer for Wealth Management in Europe, the Middle East and Africa
- Alternatives portfolio: interview with Hamish Mackenzie, Head of Infrastructure Europe & Debt
CIO View is attached to this email. You can download it on www.DeutscheAWM.com
For more information please contact:
Carlos Cancino, press contact Deutsche AWM Nordics
Tel: +46 768-369873
Tel.: +49 69-910 14553
Sabina Díaz Duque
Tel: +49 (0)69 / 9101 4177
Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management
With EUR 1.16 trillion of assets under management (as of March 31, 2015), Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management¹ is one of the world's leading investment organizations. Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management offers individuals and institutions traditional and alternative investments across all major asset classes. It also provides tailored wealth management solutions and private banking services to high-net-worth individuals and family offices.
¹ Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management is the brand name of the Asset & Wealth Management division of the Deutsche Bank Group. The legal entities offering products or services under the Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management brand are listed in contracts, sales materials and other product information documents.