The smart, combined backpack and booster cushion SitSac is now available in all Europe at the web shop at www.sitsac.se. The Swedish Kind+Jugend innovation award finalist last year, has been much sought after. Minno is proud to open their new web shop aimed at Europe in conjunction with the 2008 Kind+Jugend trade show in Köln 11-14 September.
- Good safety solutions must be easy to use, or they don't fill their purpose, says Maria Munther, inventor of SitSac and head of Minno AB.
The EU legislation states that children up to 135 cm (4ft 5in) must use a child seat or booster cushion when travelling in cars or buses equipped with 3-point safety-belts. The SitSac solution means that the booster cushion is always close at hand.
The genial idea with SitSac is that each child carries its own seat. No need for grandparents, friends and neighbours to fill the trunk with booster cushions. With a SitSac, the child could easily be picked up by grandma, go home with a friend, sit safely in the school bus and be used as an extra cushion to give a better view in cinemas and restaurants.
- Car poolers find it excellent, since most car pools do not allow anything to be stored in the car, says Maria Munther. SitSac is also perfect for holidays where you fly and drive, since the kids can carry their SitSacs on board as hand luggage on most flights and then used as a booster cushion in a rental car.
The SitSac is easy to get into with a wide opening and an inside pocket for small items. The outside mesh pocket is ideal for drinks or other bits and pieces you want easy at hand. Moreover, the booster cushion also doubles as a storage area, perfect for drawings and other things you'd like to keep flat.
Thanks to the smart and patented design, it's child's play to connect and disconnect the backpack from the booster cushion.
Quick facts about SitSac
- SitSac is a combined backpack and booster cushion
- Aimed for children age 4-12 (up to 135 cm, 4ft 5in).
- Designed to be safe, easy-to-use and appreciated by kids.
- Tested and approved according to the current European
Child Safety Standard ECE R 44-04
- All safety parts are made in Sweden
- Volume: 14 litres, weight: 1,8 kg
- Reflective sections on all visible sides
- Washable seat cover
- Measures (cm) 23x40x38, hand luggage on most flights
- Available in red, blue and lime green
Visit Minno at stand 9, passage 10/11. For more information, please contact:
High resolution pictures can be downloaded from www.sitsac.se