Are you an expat in Stockholm? Or a Swede with an interest in foreign newspapers? Maybe you are a tourist looking to relax in Stockholm with your newspaper from home. Whichever category best fits you - we have great news!
The English Bookshop, Lilla Nygatan 11, Gamla Stan has now installed our fantastic MYPOD product which enables them to print today's edition of every major newspaper in world (well almost!). No matter were in the world you are from, or which newspaper you are interested in - you can now purchase a printed copy from our friends at The English Bookshop. They have over 1,500 titles available, all printed while you browse their fantastic selection of English literature. It takes only 5-10 minutes per newspaper, ensuring you have the latest available newspaper hot off the press!
Drop on in and check it out! For more locations, visit us at www.newspaperdirect.se
If you are not in Stockholm or Malmö, don't worry as we will have newspapers available at a shop near you in 2011!
NewspaperDirect - bringing today's printed news to a place near you!
The advantages of reading your news from Newspaperdirect Sweden are simple:
- Delivered earlier than other providers.
- Digitally printed on our state-of-the-art solution, delivering superior quality of print.
- Locally printed to minimize our carbon footprint on distribution.
- No waste produced. NewspaperDirect Sweden only prints-to-order on 100% recycled and recyclable paper. All printer consumables are also recycled.
- Largest network of daily Newspapers in the world with the ability to print same-day editions of over 1500 titles, from 85 countries in 38 languages.
- Flexibility on newspaper in terms of both days and titles. Why not order The Times UK on Mondays, and The New York Times on Thursdays.
Contact NewspaperDirect today at www.newspaperdirect.se or 08 5511 3131 to discuss a solution to your International Newspaper requirements.