Issy-les-Moulineaux, 20 January 2014 - In line with Sodexo’s strategy and the continued development of its unique Quality of Life Services offering, Michel Landel, Group Chief Executive Officer, today announced several new appointments to the Group’s Executive Committee, following approval of his recommendations by the Board of Directors.
Over the years Sodexo has built solid foundations and strong expertise in services specific to each client segment (including companies, schools, universities, hospitals etc.). This allows the Group to deliver ever more relevant and valued services for its clients and consumers.
In a services outsourcing market estimated today at some 50 times Group revenues, this expansion of the leadership team should enable Sodexo to pursue and leverage future growth opportunities.
This enlarged Group Executive Committee will now comprise 6 women and 8 men from 6 different countries, and will more fully represent Sodexo’s activities, as well as its truly international dimension.
One of the principal missions of the Group Executive Committee over the coming years will be to define and implement the next steps required to transform Sodexo from its current country-based structure into a truly global group organized by activity and by worldwide client segment.
The current Group Executive Committee, chaired by Michel Landel, Group Chief Executive Officer, comprises the following members:
- Elisabeth Carpentier, Group Chief Human Resources Officer
- George Chavel, Chief Executive Officer, North America, On-site Services
- Pierre Henry, Chief Executive Officer, Sodexo Europe and Chairman of Benefits and Rewards, and Personal and Home Services, who is named Vice-President of the Group Executive Committee
- Siân Herbert-Jones, Group Chief Financial Officer
- Nicolas Japy, Chief Executive Officer, Remote Sites and Asia-Australia, On-site Services
- Damien Verdier, Group Chief Marketing and Strategic Planning Officer
It will be expanded with the following new appointments:
- Ana Busto, Group Chief Brand and Communications Officer
- Patrick Connolly, President, Health Care Market, North America, On-site Services
- Lorna Donatone, President, Education Market, North America, On-site Services
- Denis Machuel, Chief Executive Officer, Benefits & Rewards Services
- Satya-Christophe Menard, Chief Executive Officer, South America, On-Site Services
- Sylvia Metayer, President of International Large Accounts
- Debbie White, Chief Executive Officer, UK and Ireland, On-site Services
Tel. & Fax : +33 1 57 75 85 69
Analysts and Investors:
Tel. & Fax : +33 1 57 75 80 56